If I had to eat one cuisine for the rest of my life I would choose…

I was out Iquitos way so I didn't see much like that. I heard there was deep fried Guinea pig but I think that was out near Cusco. So yeah, looks like I missed out.

Head to Lima next time. That's like comparing the food in New York to some backwards slum. Specially in third world countries, the food scene is in the big city.

mexican for sure. Chilaquiles, huevos rancheros, or breakfast burritos for breakfast, tacos and tortas for lunch, Fajitas and enchiladas for dinner. I could even just live on breaded fish tacos mmmmmm.....

It would have to be somewhat healthy, so that crosses out 'Murican. I'd have to stick with the East Asians. Chinese would have to be my choice, so I can hit up a Chinese buffet when the urge comes calling (while skipping the obvious stuff like pizza, fries and nuggets).

1.) Italian
2.) TexMex
3.) German
4.) Greek
5.) French

American because the Chinese, Mexican, and Italian cuisine that we typically eat was invented in America.

I love American Chinese. I love Tex Mex. I love New York pizza.

Mediterranean
Probably the healthiest choice. I couldn’t eat it everyday but that’s a very glossed over cuisine.

Id probably pick Japanese for the health and variety, but Mediterranean would be my second, I guess like Greek food right.

The best tasting has to be Italian or Korean though.

Indian food is underrated too

Probably the healthiest choice. I couldn’t eat it everyday but that’s a very glossed over cuisine.

Id probably pick Japanese for the health and variety, but Mediterranean would be my second, I guess like Greek food right.

The best tasting has to be Italian or Korean though.

Indian food is underrated too
Yea like Greek but fusion with North African with Italian mixed in. Olives, Pita bread, garlic, yogurts, lamb, hummus, rice, cous cous, pastas, pizzas, ratatouille etc

If American includes all the sub cultures within the US, then American. IMO tex mex, american chinese, california rolls, and what counts as Italian food in America should count as American cuisine.
You found the loop hole/cheat code!

Japanese, easy.

Not because it's the most delectable but because it's the healthiest.

"Do not pursue the taste of good food." - Miyamoto Musashi

Back