News Mayra Bueno Silva: I got popped by NSAC

This can be disregarded because as it stands, almost every single male champ either has failed PED tests (O'Malley, Islam, Jones) or is extremely sus on the topic (guys taking long trips to Thailand and come back different) more so than a mid level wmma fighter. As long as the elite are blatantly using stuff and allowed to away with it, the lower caste cannot be held accountable for the same actions.
Lol nice fantasy. The reality is that the fighters with the least money and resources get the harshest penalties, because they don’t have the money/resources to mount a defense.
Yeah because Holly passes the smell test.
40 year old woman with abs is totally normal.
Try setting foot inside a gym or a yoga studio. It’s more common than you think. On top of that, Holm is a full time athlete, making her exceptional.

Lol nice fantasy. The reality is that the fighters with the least money and resources get the harshest penalties, because they don’t have the money/resources to mount a defense.
Try setting foot inside a gym or a yoga studio. It’s more common than you think. On top of that, Holm is a full time athlete, making her exceptional.

She got bigger as she got older, also...are you saying everyone in a gym is clean?

And when she fought Ronda she was smaller than she is now.

Looks about the same to me:

rs-216638-GettyImages-497296402.jpg

I understand with ADHD that this is a special case and maybe I shouldn't be so harsh here but for the most part it's so convenient for popped fighter to claim it was just some bad protein powder.

What's stopping these guys from taking ostarine and keeping a tainted batch of supplements as a cover up? They're so quick that it feels like it was all apart of a plan whereas a legitimate failed test for tainted supplements would probably take quite a while to figure out some concrete evidence.
The tainted supplement i think it needs to be sourced by USADA as well, not just the one that you give to them that could had been "sprinkled" with some secret juice and then blame it on the supplement.

I do agree that they are usually too quick on to know which one was it when they probably take a dozen of different supplements, on this case even if true it still feels a bit odd that she already has a built in excuse, a substance being legal to be prescribed does not make it legal for competition.

Last edited:
Josh Barnett got fat, lost muscle, still tested positive for roids.

The eye/smell test is for those incapable of critical thinking, and who don’t know anything about fitness

Yeah, I make that point about Barnett all the time so you're not telling me anything new.
You guys seem to think you're the only ones that ever worked out which is funny to be honest with you.

Honestly don't know how many of these it's going to take before people realize Nathan McDiaz was right

Dude I have adhd what they prescribe for it is literally poison... just like when they said Oxycontin isn't poisonous heroine
.. the pharmaceutical companies are worse than drug dealers... they are drug dealers that lie to you and say it's safe... remember riddilin? It's Adderall but they stopped selling it because it got sued.... dont worry we added Tylenol lol
You mean Ritalin, Champ? Also, who exactly is "they"? Licensed Psych doctors? The same docs that still very widely prescribe Ritalin for ADHD in America to this day?
Do you always talk out of your ass? My goodness, I would trust a stray dog with knowing more about modern medicine than a random "know-it-all" fool on Sherdog...

Back