RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs KSI / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis Discussion 10/14 DAZN PPV

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Appeal a dihrea 6 round fight....hahahahahaha
Shut up and take your loss. You both are terrible.
They should award no winner and ban the both from any broadcasted boxing event.

Logan & Danis too.

I can’t believe bums like this are making big cash and making a mockery of Boxing.

How did the ref let the holding go on so fucking long, dude came to clinch the whole time and crying, they will probably embrace more circus shit after this event

The ref thought people were tuning in for him. Dude was completely inconsistent at breaking them up and took his sweet time resetting them.

Did you miss the shit they were trying to pass off as "boxing" ?

It was quite shite mate.

Bloody shite.

commentators were also shite.

That wasn't boxing, the ref sucked. But somehow the commentators outdid them.

I think KSI won 1 and 2 and tied the 3rd w/ the point deduction. 4,5,6 KSI kept lunging and missing Tommy landed cleaner shots. I dont think it was a robbery, could have been a draw though

Honestly there should be a subforum for these clown shows. Just call it the Crossover Forum or Clown Forum.

The whole promotion is owned by KSI/Paul, of course they are on the payroll
Ah makes sense lol, I'm a casual shit fight watcher that happened to have a free afternoon.

6 rounds. what a joke. why wasn't it 5 or maybe 3. They could have hugged and put the spotlight on that stupid grumpy ref for at least another two rounds.

That event needed Mike Perry.
That’s what I was thinking. Mike Perry kills them all in a row bare knuckle
Can we stop this influencer boxing shit. They’re all so bad, it’s hard to watch.

Only influencer boxing match I’d wanna see is Sam Hyde vs Hasan Piker
the lightweight match with the guy wearing pink breast cancer support trunks was the best fight

Back