Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
I thought they confirmed a bit back that it was a proper pro match and would be counted as such.

1. I don't think Ngannou can put him out even if he lands flush. Wilder is probably the hardest hitter in boxing, and he came close but Fury has a granite chin. Too bad there isn't a time machine. Where we could go back to the 90's to mid 2000's when there were several hard hitters with way more skills than Wilder.

This isn't for Fury's title, but that doesn't mean they won't go hard.

Fury has a fight already booked for December for his belt, so I'd assume he won't be taking too many chances that might get him hurt or knocked out. I expect Francis will be full on though so that he can get another big boxing fight & all the cudoz that come with a Fury KO.

It's kind of interesting in that respect.
There is always "a title" when Fury is fighting, he used to promote himself as the "Lineal champion", getting introduced as such in fights...thats whats on the line, he can keep whatever belt he has from a 3 letter org, it will turn into paper faster than what it took Jones to sign the Gane fight after Ngannou left, no one would care for Usyk vs Fury anymore, of course he isnt losing, but imo thats whats on the line here, at least from Fury side.

This folks is an example of a UFC fan coping hard. Ngannou completely owned the UFC and has their fans looking dumb. Imagine hating on someone who take a career/financial risk and having it pay off.
Well, its not like he wasnt going to get paid in the UFC...i would had taken Ngannou vs Jones over this joke of a fight in a heartbeat, titles on the line or not, 8 million is life changing money, he is allegedly getting 10 vs Fury.

If any of you idiots think that because its an exhibition fight (kind of) that these two are going to go out there and play around you are kidding yourselves. Both of them are going to fight hard and try to hurt the other man. However outside of 2-3 rounds this is going to be a one sided affair imo.

1. I don't think Ngannou can put him out even if he lands flush. Wilder is probably the hardest hitter in boxing, and he came close but Fury has a granite chin. Too bad there isn't a time machine. Where we could go back to the 90's to mid 2000's when there were several hard hitters with way more skills than Wilder.
A solidly placed power punch by Ngannou could definitely drop Fury, granite chin or not. I just don't think that Fury is going to allow him that opportunity. Fury's is a vastly superior boxer, and i think we are going to see Ngannou throwing sloppy, overreaching punches that Fury easily avoids.

It already happened in 1957.

Rademacher had a strong amateur record and an olympic medal. Ngannou doesn't have that, but has been a dominant force with his two fists in MMA which is a good amateur boxing-like arena so the situation is similar.

Rademacher came close to pulling off the upset when he knocked the champion down in the second round but ultimately lost the fight.

I mentioned this fight being similar to Rademacher vs Patterson recently. The difference is that Rademacher was an Olympic champion in boxing. Ngannou was the UFC world champion but he's not even a boxer. He trains boxing for MMA part time. If he can't land the hammer early then he's getting wrecked. Bad. Fury by mid-rounds stoppage.

imagine loving dana so much that you confront people for criticizing him on a karate forum..... nerd
What does Dana have to do with this? You should log off from time to time instead of starting weirdly aggressive arguments over nonsense.

Wow you must be Dana's biggest fan!

"Real fight" lol mma isn't a real fight either... and you find it easier to root for a guy who acts like a fkn clown and has his dad with him everywhere who is an even bigger clown over a guy who is always humble and respectful and looks out for other fighters pay just because he pisssed dana off he's a bad guy?
it's closer to a "fight" than anything boxing could muster lmfao

A solidly placed power punch by Ngannou could definitely drop Fury, granite chin or not. I just don't think that Fury is going to allow him that opportunity. Fury's is a vastly superior boxer, and i think we are going to see Ngannou throwing sloppy, overreaching punches that Fury easily avoids.
Fury's chin isn't granite. Guys with those chins rarely see the canvas if ever even against dangerous punchers. It's his recovery that sets Fury apart. His resilience is how he's able to get back up whenever he gets dropped. Even light punchers have put him down but he always rises to his feet.

It’s as serious as possible. If Francis wins he’s set for life*

*Even more set, I am sure he’s set for life by being a punching bag and mailing it in too

Yup. You always hear about fighters dreaming to sign with the PFL.

Stop being so emotional about this situation. You look stupid.

Hey, remember when you were so upset at a joke I made you started spamming my private messages like a socially-undeveloped freak? Also, is this you:

giraffe-294089-1563255003533.jpg

Tm-comp-Gimp.jpg

Last edited:
serious fight for francis

Imagine caring more about the money a celebrity you’ve never met makes than seeing match ups on a sport that you supposedly are a fan of.
Freaks Shows Sell a lot because of the Casuals it's sad because I prefer see Two Masters of the sport fighting in their Prime Ngannou it's not a Pro Boxer.

Bold prediction, any closer to the edge you'd slip off.
Would be cool is Francis did different. Just shelled up for minutes. He's a tank and has a huge chin.
Wouldn't get hurt there. Much.
Unfortunately the Fatman has a huge gas tank lol

Back