• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Draw or Francis no other way

He landed the harder shots and had the knockdown

Fury won, but he looked like shit Francis had the best moments in the fight. But round by Round Fury won...this is how boxing is scored.

To think the UFC let Francis go just because they didn't want this massive fight to happen, they could be making bank right now and instead are promoting a shitty fight night for next week <31>

I scored it for Ngannou

There's zero chance he's getting a decision over the world champion of boxing, but I believe he won that fight.

Francis just restored some respect on the MMA world.

I can't believe anyone would watch that and assume Fury was not just performing an exhibition so they could fight again. What a boring, sloppy display of boxing by both parties lol
Lol the copium.

You're talking about a dude who got KTFO by a guy who throws helicopter punches.

That ending was painful. Fury used zero boxing fundementals. Francis looked more disciplined. Disgrace

This fight highlights that most Conor did way better against Mayweather than people think
Mayweather was making deals during that "fight". Conor was 100%, but Floyd had other things on his mind. He just needed to be there physically for the check.

Round 1: 10-9 Fury
Round 2: 10-9 Ngannou
Round 3: 10-8 Ngannou
Round 4: 10-9 Fury
Round 5: 10-9 Fury
Round 6: 10-9 Fury
Round 7: 10-9 Ngannou
Round 8: 10-9 Ngannou
Round 9: 10-9 Fury
Round 10: 10-9 Ngannou

You can't score it any other way

Back