Francis Ngannou Still Plans to Compete in Boxing, MMA Going Forward

Will Ngannou be the first (major) MMA and Boxing Double Champ?

• Total voters
Most organizations make you fight to work up to a title shot. If Francis started from the bottom how would he have faired? Plus all the corrupt bullshit who knows?

Just imagine if Ngannou somehow KO'd Fury in a rematch + KO'd Joshua + KO'd Wilder + KO'd Usyk
and also finished Jon Jones in an MMA superfight

Undisputed lineal boxing/MMA champion + Greatest combat athlete in history

<31><{MingNope}>
What if's lol that will never happen

We can finally make the fight that the world has truly been waiting for in the PFL.

Francis Ngannou vs Maurice Greene

Most organizations make you fight to work up to a title shot. If Francis started from the bottom how would he have faired? Plus all the corrupt bullshit who knows?
Most don't get to start with the champ, who Francis already proved himself against. I think someone would be likely to give him a shot sooner than most if he won a fight or 2 against top contenders.

While I don't think he'll win one of the major belts, another shot at boxing sounds like the best next step.

Another card in Saudi Arabia, with a similar payday would be like what, 20+ mill $ in two fights?

Sheesh, I have no idea. I thought I knew enough about combat sports and was certain he'd get smoked by Fury, and look what happened. I'm not doubting that man ever again. Long live Ngannou Balboa!

Do you even know how shitty HW boxing is currently? Ngannou could easily win a world "title" in boxing lmao that doesn't even mean anything

Fury has 1 title and Usyk the other 3(+IBO)
So it won't be easy.

But let's say Usyk gets badly injured and they strip him of 1 or 2 titles, then it will be easier.

Well he's 37.... He better move quick

Good thing most semi intelligent people go with reality not what you think.

Many boxers etc think Fury lost, including guys from the UK
I am not in the minority and have followed the sport for 3 decades

Fury was beat, you guys need to accept it
It is shit for the sport, but we can't lie to protect what happened.

Francis should have got his hand rasied
Acceptance is a very important part of grieving, you will get there eventually

Risky move going back to MMA
if he gets knocked out by a PFL Can, then it’s allllll oveeeer

He won't do it, he's keeping them as a back up plan.

It's 100% boxing next, too much money to be made.

Many boxers etc think Fury lost, including guys from the UK
I am not in the minority and have followed the sport for 3 decades

Fury was beat, you guys need to accept it
It is shit for the sport, but we can't lie to protect what happened.

Francis should have got his hand rasied
Acceptance is a very important part of grieving, you will get there eventually

Most everyone was scoring the fight for Fury. People that do it for a living not people that post on sherdog.
Every web site I was looking at during the fight was scoring the fight for Fury.

People like you that think you get to make up reality. Most intelligent people knew Fury would make this close to setup a rematch. Mayweather did the same thing with Conor.

Most everyone was scoring the fight for Fury. People that do it for a living not people that post on sherdog.
Every web site I was looking at during the fight was scoring the fight for Fury.

People like you that think you get to make up reality. Most intelligent people knew Fury would make this close to setup a rematch. Mayweather did the same thing with Conor.

Conor was carried yeah, so you honestly think that is what happened here?
So fury driving his elbow into Francis face was all a part of the ploy?

He lost the fight, stop reading biased boxing sites, of course they would pick Fury

I think getting a full boxing title might ultimately prove to be beyond him as everyone is going to be taking him serious as fuck from now on, but I don't want that to sound like I'm trying to detract from what he did on Saturday.

I've maintained for years that he could beat Wilder. Wilder has terrible technique. He has sloppy footwork. He does 2 things well. He has an upjab and obviously a piston right hand. That's it. NGannou has a legendary chin. I really think that is the fight to make now. That's a huge fight.

This is heavyweight boxing. Anything can happen. Idk why this has to be framed as bad for boxing. But that's what's going to happen. Guys like Lamon Brewster used a chin and power to win titles. NGannou can do it but he needs to hurry.

Conor was carried yeah, so you honestly think that is what happened here?
So fury driving his elbow into Francis face was all a part of the ploy?

He lost the fight, stop reading biased boxing sites, of course they would pick Fury

NGannou did nothing for several rounds. You can argue Fury won 6 rounds. Idk why that's controversial.

Back