Elections The Freemasons have a Significant Leak in Arizona

650lb Sumo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If the story is legit. I didn't post it immediately but it does seem to be gathering pace. Either Kyle Clifton, a small right wing influencer, has recorded some of their ceremonies with a hidden body worn camera, or someone else has and has passed the videos to him (or both). He is posting one of the videos every day or so and has been coming under increasing pressure to take the material down. I hope the combination of discussion of Freemasons, and Kyle's negative comments on Jews, don't break Sherdog rules and that this can be viewed and discussed here.

Edit: Mods I can strip the videos and post them without the tweets if that is necessary to fit within the rules.

Last edited:
Not that I care about the mason's but this was on private property and he didn't have permission to video. I hope they bring charges and file enough laws suites to destroy his life forever for just being an ass hole.

Whatever I see weirder shit in a regular Catholic church. It's just a bunch of hokey mostly old retirees playing. There were 4 million freemasons in the US alone in the late 50's, and today there are estimated to be about 1 million members. It's not exactly an exclusive club.

Whatever I see weirder shit in a regular Catholic church. It's just a bunch of hokey mostly old retirees playing. There were 4 million freemasons in the US alone in the late 50's, and today there are estimated to be about 1 million members. It's not exactly an exclusive club.

Thought the same thing.. looks dumb but it's not that different than a lot of churches when you think about it.. if they aren't hurting anyone who gives a fuck.

i am not going to watch those and i think its terribly selfish and rude for someone to post them. (i dont mean you ts) nothing seemed wrong about it to me so why "out" them at all? why not leave them in peace?

it would be different if it was a harmful cult or something like scientology but these guys probably ought to be left alone.

Last edited:
well at least its better then some kind of frat party initiation where you gotta drink some goat piss or something lol

The priest standing at the front saying he has the body and blood of Jesus on him and everybody walks up front and he sticks it in their mouth?
absolutely the most powerful thing in my life that ive ever experienced and does more to change my consciousness than anything else ive ever discovered. the moment it hits my tongue my entire state of mind changes profoundly and the cumulative effects are amazing.

i am not going to watch those and i think its terribly selfish and rude for someone to post them. (i dont mean you ts) nothing seemed wrong about it to me so why "out" them at all? why not leave them in peace?

it would be different if it was a harmful cult or something like scientology but these guys probably ought to be left alone.
If you didn’t watch them how can you say nothing seemed wrong about them?

If you didn’t watch them how can you say nothing seemed wrong about them?
i read the descriptions and found nothing terrible about it. i see no reason to out somebodies secret rituals unless there is harm being done...

Back