Elections The Freemasons have a Significant Leak in Arizona

• at least no kids were involved in this nerdy shit, in any way.

• how long are they given to remember their lines?

• this was kinda SAD not what I was expecting. Now I do not want to see anymore of the Bohemian Grove video footage.

• never mind, I would still watch more of the Bohemian Grove footage. Only to see if they are as fucking dorky as these dudes.

• would probably still join

Last edited:
lol.. u actually couldn't last an hour, before being exposed as a shill LEL

So you bich about cops doing illegal shit which is a good point but then cry when it applies to someone else.

So what the fuck are you on about here. The guy that recorded this is an ass hole and what he did was illegal. It's no different then setting up a hidden camera in someone's home and recording them then putting it on the web.

Looks like low level initiation stuff that anyone could have read about already.

The real story is how European lodges were infiltrated by The Jacobines and Illuminati in the late 1700s/early 1800s, and there was a fear of it spreading to the US.

That's because all they do is lower the standards for everyone...you know by showing favoritism to their fellow bros instead of merit

Last edited:
I think most of the purpose had always been about building or sustaining connections with somewhat well established people. The drawback is you have to larp in King Solomon's era

This, it's called ring knocking. It happens in other clubs also. Like some college sororities especially military college like West Point and the Naval Academy.

Last edited:
So you bich about cops doing illegal shit which is a good point but then cry when it applies to someone else.

So what the fuck are you on about here. The guy that recorded this is an ass hole and what he did was illegal. It's no different then setting up a hidden camera in someone's home and recording them then putting it on the web.

The only difference of course being that freemasonry poses an active threat to society. Per John F Kennedy:

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

Not you tho. You want these secret societies, secret oaths, and secret proceedings kept secret for some reason.

This, it's called ring knocking. It happens in other clubs also. Like some college sororities especially military college like West Point and the Navel Academy.
i'd like to see the ring from the navel academy.

The only difference of course being that freemasonry poses an active threat to society. Per John F Kennedy:

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

Not you tho. You want these secret societies, secret oaths, and secret proceedings kept secret for some reason.

He was just mad because they wouldn't let his dad join.

He was a member of a Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity and a ring knocker himself.

Private clubs are a constitutional right as long as long as they are not doing anything illegal.

Last edited:
Actually, I believe the correct term is "docking".

It could be in some clubs but in the military I've only heard ring knocking.

As in "how did that screw up get a promotion? Followed by he is a ring knocker "

So now it is scummy to post private stuff but it was fine and celebrated when the video or photos of Rudy and the hooker were shared?

So now it is scummy to post private stuff but it was fine and celebrated when the video or photos of Rudy and the hooker were shared?

Thought the same thing.. looks dumb but it's not that different than a lot of churches when you think about it.. if they aren't hurting anyone who gives a fuck.
The person posting the videos implied they're beholden to "globalists" and that he has an anti-"globalist" agenda. That's the only significance of this story to me.

He was just mad because they wouldn't let his dad join.

He was a member of a Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity and a ring knocker himself.

Private clubs are a constitutional right as long as long as they are not doing anything illegal.

But of course these are not merely private clubs. They are secret societies who took oaths to each other and pursue agendas that subvert the greater society.

All of you guys worried about provacy or calling these guys losers and larpers are just completely brain dead.

I thought everyone knew that is what it is like.
I have never cared enough to try to find out, to be honest. I watched about 20 seconds of one video above and that was enough. As with most such rituals, from the outside looking in it appears to be silly dress up games, but I respect that they can't be bothered with any goofy lighting to make it all mysterious-seeming at least. I was expecting something like this,

Back