Social WAR ROOM 2023 AWARDS.

How do we want to decide winners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you accusing my guy of doing?

Dude constantly mutes me for no reason because I criticized the U.S. military and he's been a butthurt child ever since.

I commented on the video of the Israeli kids singing about how they were going to eliminate all of the Palestinians in a year and he got mad that I criticized that too and banned me from the entire thread.

Apparently he really enjoys Hitler Youth-like children being taught songs about genocide and being played on State TV. He got a bit touchy when I said anything about it. He's probably got it on his playlist now lmao

Reactions: LMP
Dude constantly mutes me for no reason because I criticized the U.S. military and he's been a butthurt child ever since.

I commented on the video of the Israeli kids singing about how they were going to eliminate all of the Palestinians in a year and he got mad that I criticized that too and banned me from the entire thread.

Apparently he really enjoys Hitler Youth-like children being taught songs about genocide and being played on State TV. He got a bit touchy when I said anything about it. He's probably got it on his playlist now lmao
I banned you from the Hamas thread for being disruptive. Sounds like you owe @Strychnine an apology to me. too much flaming and then you started going after mods about things they werent doing. Now you have a post on your wall and a banner going after @Strychnine for no reason.

Where's my meltdown tho ? lmao
It appears to have transcended a single thread, and truly become part of your identity here. That’s really something. You created that banner, you have text adds under your AV about it, you have comments on your profile page about it, you’re going off about it ITT too…
My goodness, man.

Best Poster: @BFoe takes it this year. Always on point and well informed. Good mix of informative and entertaining takes.

Plenty of other posters worth mentioning. @Jack V Savage , @HOLA , @LangfordBarrow , @Andy Capp , @Poon Goon , @K1levelgrappler , @AWilder , the dude with the Muay Thai fighter av. ETA: @idrankyourbeer
I’ll even throw in some deplorables like @Scerpi and @mkess101 . And I’m forgetting some for sure.

All good choices for different reasons. Probably need a separate funniest poster category, actually.

Worst Poster: @CantCucktheTuck is too easy. I’ll go with, um, nah, it’s @CantCucktheTuck

Best TS: @HOLA . Honorable mention @Arkain2K

Worst TS: @Super_Nintendo . I don’t mind him as a poster, but the self owns on some of those threads… damn.

Best Mod: All mods suck. But @LMP and @HockeyBjj are tolerable.

Worst Mod: All mods suck. Especially @LMP and @HockeyBjj .

Best Ban: Not a fan of bans.

Worst Ban: I can’t really remember any.

Most Likely to Get Banned: @Super_Nintendo, as soon as Trump is convicted or loses again.

Best Thread: All of the trump indictment threads are a tie.

Worst Thread: All of the tranny threads are a tie.

The Starman Memorial Award: @Saye_mc, that was hilarious

I banned you from the Hamas thread for being disruptive. Sounds like you owe @Strychnine an apology to me. too much flaming and then you started going after mods about things they werent doing. Now you have a post on your wall and a banner going after @Strychnine for no reason.

oh shit what have you done? looks like you've just exposed your own corruption and probably even earned this guys vote as worst moderator!

your honesty is appreciated. even if it does come with the consequences of winning the worst moderator golden poo award.

Ive been banned from those threads and the Russia thread several times, all after comments by him, so nice try lmao

So what exactly was "disruptive" about criticizing a video of little children singing about genociding Palestinians?

Do you enjoy little children singing songs about genocide?

Here's the video for context again, just so everyone can see the song that you're supposedly banning people from threads to defend.

Ive been banned from those threads and the Russia thread several times, all after comments by him, so nice try lmao

So what exactly was "disruptive" about criticizing a video of little children singing about genociding Palestinians?

Do you enjoy little children singing songs about genocide?
I can literally pull up your report history and see who has and hadn't given you points and why.

Best Poster: @BFoe takes it this year. Always on point and well informed. Good mix of informative and entertaining takes.

Plenty of other posters worth mentioning. @Jack V Savage , @HOLA , @LangfordBarrow , @Andy Capp , @Poon Goon , @K1levelgrappler , @AWilder , the dude with the Muay Thai fighter av. ETA: @idrankyourbeer
I’ll even throw in some deplorables like @Scerpi and @mkess101 . And I’m forgetting some for sure.

All good choices for different reasons. Probably need a separate funniest poster category, actually.

Worst Poster: @CantCucktheTuck is too easy. I’ll go with, um, nah, it’s @CantCucktheTuck

Worst TS: @Super_Nintendo . I don’t mind him as a poster, but the self owns on some of those threads… damn.

Most Likely to Get Banned: @Super_Nintendo, as soon as Trump is convicted or loses again.

Damn man, thanks a lot, that’s very cool of you to say. I always enjoy your content too.

I can literally pull up your report history and see who has and hadn't given you points and why.

Good for you! Do you want a cookie?

So you gonna answer the question why you are defending the genocidal singing kids so much and why they are beyond criticism in the War Room?

Of all the things in that thread that are being said back and forth... the thing that drove you over the line was me comparing those kids to a group of Hitler Youth kids singing basically the exact same song?

not sure what ETA is supposed to mean but i think you are nominating me in the wrong category bro. i'm gunning for worst poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back