PBP ***Official*** Karate Combat 43 Pettis vs Henderson Sherdog Discussion 12/15 9PM ET *** Free YouTube Stream ***

Winner?

• Pettis

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Bendo

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Bendo is going to be haunted by Showtime forever lmao
Every time they've fought, I've thought Bendo was the better fighter but Pettis is just his kryptonite.
Can't wait to see Showtime vs Bendo IV at the next FIDE Candidates Tournament.
I like that we have all these random little combat promotions that have popped up.

Close fight outside of the 1st 2 rounds that were clear Pettis the rounds were razor thin and pretty much up to whoever you think landed harder which seems subjective as hell in this odd fight..... none of this matters though because the real main event is Sam Alvey our Karate KING!

Did Pettis just call out GSP?

This would not have been close if this were a prime Pettis. I hope he retires after this.

Even though i've been into crypto for a long time and am of course skeptical of fuckin KarateKoin, but the idea that fans have a vote in how the ruleset evolves, what matchups are made, etc through tokenomics is actually an incredibly interesting idea.
That's how I do everything in life.

Check out at target? Fight stance, doing KATA's as I pay for my shit.

At self checkout? Karate stance and establish dominance.
Standing in Horse Stance at the self checkout to intimidate people by showing that you have no fear of exposing your genitals.
Bonus points if you are at the same time also exposing your genitals.
horsestance.jpg

Holy shit, Youtube has been absolutely unbearable with these ad breaks. I can't believe they actually have the audacity to try to shove 3-minute ads into a live stream.

Close fight outside of the 1st 2 rounds that were clear Pettis the rounds were razor thin and pretty much up to whoever you think landed harder which seems subjective as hell in this odd fight..... none of this matters though because the real main event is Sam Alvey our Karate KING!
I'll have to watch it I guess.

Holy shit, Youtube has been absolutely unbearable with these ad breaks. I can't believe they actually have the audacity to try to shove 3-minute ads into a live stream.
Adblock?

Back