PBP ***Official*** Karate Combat 43 Pettis vs Henderson Sherdog Discussion 12/15 9PM ET *** Free YouTube Stream ***

Winner?

• Pettis

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Bendo

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
Holy shit, Youtube has been absolutely unbearable with these ad breaks. I can't believe they actually have the audacity to try to shove 3-minute ads into a live stream.
I had to run to their TikTok stream. It was just a solo shot close up on the fighters and just a regular mic. No announcers. So I didn’t get GSP perspective but I also didn’t get that annoying dude they would cut to or the poorly timed commercials.

wait, did Bendo actually lose? from what I saw, he clearly beat Pettis, no doubt at all. that's a fucking robbery if he lost. and fuck robin black, that dude is garbage. UFC was 100% right in not signing him. the dude is the personification of Bud Light.

They stopped working a few weeks ago

That Roy Jones jr fight definitely went to the mans head.
Only realistic money fight is a fight with Perry.
Gotta respect Pettis tho. He had a fun career.
Did some TKD as a kid, a lot of MMA, boxed, then went to Karate.
I don't think he takes a BKFC fight vs Perry.

Robin Black is so cringe. Why is he in a fight stance just talking lol
Just read through this guy's wiki page because I had no clue who he was before that cringe fest he subjected us to last night. Holy shit. His background is almost too on the nose. It's EXACTLY what you'd think based on last night.

Enjoyable show. Alvey brought it. Looked like a crude brawler, but you can tell he hits hard. Don't think he threw any kicks. Bendo is just too hesitant now. His hunting and pecking drove me crazy. Will definitely watch the next show.

I had to go to bed before the alvey fight to at least get some sleep before ly kid woke me up at 6 am.

Just watched pettis vs bendo. Bendo was robbed. Pettis took the first but bendo had it from there.

@KazDibiase we need you to get this one bud
SUDDEN DEATH!
giphy.gif

We did for a brief stint. Remember uncle creepy vs mighty mouse? Or have I gone senile?
That was supposed to be only in the case of a draw (which it was, but one of the judges miscalculated his own fuckin score) in that Flyweight tournament, because they didn't want another BJ/Uno on their hands for a brand new belt. Uncle Creepy would have won in the OT round too, tide was turning for him in the fight, and the guy never mentally recovered from being robbed there. As far as I know, that's the only sudden death stipulation we've had in modern UFC and we were still robbed of seeing it and got the rematch instead. Another fun fact about poor McCall, In between his fights in January 2015 and December 2017, he had been booked for six consecutive cancelled fights, four of which were cancelled during the week of, causing him to take a last fight in RIZIN and retire. Really had the short end of the stick when it comes to MMA careers.
BOAT G
Best of all time GIFer
Just read through this guy's wiki page because I had no clue who he was before that cringe fest he subjected us to last night. Holy shit. His background is almost too on the nose. It's EXACTLY what you'd think based on last night.

Hey, watch your mouth, you're talking about the Lethwei Commentator of the Year award recipient
<Dany07>

Back