"You're all a bunch of broke b*tches."

Dude even calling out a wondermiddleageman that just for finished and openly ducking the young lion.

How this moron has fans is beyond me.

This whole thing Is a circus. Most of what you see Is an act. It should all be taken with a grain of salt, because attention is currency. Everyone is doing everything In their power to get views.

Because views means financial security. This is the game being played and It's obvious.

But I suppose If everyone understood this and seen through the illusions, it would stop the wheels from turning.

It's the naive who keep the system going.
Are you even a fan of the sport?

Because you sound like you hate MMA...

He kinda reminds me of Chael. Except instead of being funny he's extraordinarly unlikeable in every conceivable way.
Chael, for all of his faults, took defeat much better than this in most cases. Then next week, he would start taking shit and claim he didn't tap and didn't lose. Chael could also be personable. Watch the way he talks to people. He gets them to let their guard down a little before pivoting into his heel persona. Colby starts at awkward and pivots to cringe.
Both sucked, Leon just controlled the fight, slightly outlanding with cleaner and stronger punches and Colby was on the back foot.
Yeah, maybe. The one round Colby clearly controlled was round 5. He landed 1 significant strike that round. Effective striking is the most important criteria now. Throughout the fight, he had over 5 minutes of control time, landed 0 sig. strikes on the ground and had 0 submission attempts. You can't be on your back foot and have control time, and if you have 1/5 of the fight in control time with zero offense, I think that means you are the problem.
Colby is all risk with high reward..
He didn't take many risks Saturday night. At the post fight press conference when asked about fighting a tough up and comer, he suggested he should fight a guy who only has 1 win in the last 3 years. Which might make sense, given that Colby only has 1 win in the last 3 years. But it's certainly the risk averse option.

Do people like you realise that it's just a character, he doesn't give a shit what people like you think and he's just fucking with people for attention?

...at one stage there was 14 threads on the first page alone in the heavies, talking about Colby yesterday so it's clearly working.
You know its bad when people need to say "such and such doesnt care what you think"

Like that is supposed to give anyone pause to state their opinion in here.

The cope is strong.

Someone acts like a fuckin shithead and gets called out for it and some geniuses are like "well if you dont love colby and suck his cock then you are stupid for not realising the game being played!!!!!!!!"

Brilliant. Gosh I wish we could all see this but we are too blind!

Before last Saturday he was 0-2 in title fights where one was gifted to him lol. Bisping and Oliveira had to get nearly 30 fights before they got their shot. Why keep acting like that when you can't even win?
I mean the point was obviously to win,and he did fight hard in those other two fights,gave it what he had.

Its just the kind of fans you get for acting like that,they want wins,they want effort,there is no sympathy,they are backing you cos you are a troll,but you cant just go out there and do a dillon danis. Otherwise the asshole following you cultivated are just gonna be like "fuck you dude...fuckin loser"

decades of combat sports and some of ya'll still don't know what's going on
I know Colby just lost after talking a bunch of mad shit. It's karmic Justice whether Colby's Persona is fake or not.

Reactions: HHJ
Is the implication that at least he made money from this embarrassing buildup and loss? With no hope of ever winning a title, he's at a point now where he should be fodder for contenders if he still wants to fight. Wonderboy? No. Shavkat. Yes. Book it.

Thanks for the advice, moderator <RomeroSalute>
no just as a sherdog housemate, you see there’s like 50 other threads that all say the same thing. you thought we needed another one?

I know Colby just lost after talking a bunch of mad shit. It's karmic Justice whether Colby's Persona is fake or not.
Indeed. Even if it's an act, the consequences are very real. Rousey is a great example of that.

I think Chael astutely said one time as well that when you act like a thing for long enough, eventually you start to become it. Think he was referencing Conor.

Which isn't far from what actors in Hollywood have also stated.

It's a dangerous game, high risk, high reward.

Indeed. Even if it's an act, the consequences are very real. Rousey is a great example of that.

I think Chael astutely said one time as well that when you act like a thing for long enough, eventually you start to become it. Think he was referencing Conor.

Which isn't far from what actors in Hollywood have also stated.

It's a dangerous game, high risk, high reward.
I do remember hearing that Renzo Gracie approached Sonnen about the stuff he was saying about Silva and Brazil in general. He told him he was putting alot more pressure on himself than what already existed,and that it was going to be a distraction going into the biggest fight of his life.

I can forgive his schtick... but what I can't forgive is him laying down in his last fight... and so he lost me as a semi-fan.

The only stupid ones are the fans who buy into these “beefs”. It’s all about selling PPV’s and Colby knows it. Win or lose, he’s gonna sell PPV’s by playing the heel and saying outrageous sh*t. I can’t understand why people buy into this fake drama but they continue to do so.

The thing a lot of people seem to miss is it doesn't really matter if a fighter has "fans" or not.

They want attention, positive, negative, it doesn't really matter as long as the right needles are moving. Every third thread is about Colby right now, mission accomplished.

The thing a lot of people seem to miss is it doesn't really matter if a fighter has "fans" or not.

They want attention, positive, negative, it doesn't really matter as long as the right needles are moving. Every third thread is about Colby right now, mission accomplished.

idk an athlete needs fan support. cheering for him as moral support. when everyone is booing, you are more likely going to be mobbed outside the apex. colby is always been lucky with title shots and dana is on his side as dana is a trump supporter too.

idk an athlete needs fan support. cheering for him as moral support. when everyone is booing, you are more likely going to be mobbed outside the apex. colby is always been lucky with title shots and dana is on his side as dana is a trump supporter too.
Dana wasn't on his side at the post fight presser. He said Colby looked slow, said things that were uncalled for, shouldn't have sat out waiting for a shot, and was fairly critical of his performance overall. And Dana commented on Leon's speed and how Leon outwrestled him. Dana is a Trump supporter, but no fighter is his friend, except maybe Chuck.

Back