Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

Yes.... and they will.

What’s interesting in their decision is that Trump's lawyers argued that until a person is convicted of insurrection this claus cannot be applied. The court ruled that just the accusation qualifies as insurrection. Think about the ramifications of that decision.

This is what happens when you get a bunch of Leftist Judges. The Constitution, Will of the People, Rule of Law don't mean shit if power and control are at stake.
4 judges were republicans and two are independents according to reports. ive heard biden and dems blamed for this though.....

It's so funny going back and watching their old comments. The actual GOP politicians, minus the real legit retards like MTG, probably hate him more than liberals do.

a good reminder that trump said that the caucus was stolen from him without any evidence

Yeah, that’s obviously not going to stand.

A failed drug that he promoted and then went oh oh whoops. I guess it really doesnt work after all

Repeating your talking points like a trained parrot.

"A failed drug...."
"A failed drug..."
"A failed drug..."

Do you not have any critical thinking skills whatsoever? The drug is FDA-approved and still available.

"A failed drug...."
"A failed drug..."
"A failed drug..."

Wow, some Van Jones fanboys are butthurt over Vivek telling him to shut the fuck up.

You'll be throwing people in the dumpster in the capitol riot thread for the next decade.

What are we up to? I lost track. 1,400 chuds arrested because of how deranged Trump made them? Some getting multi-year sentences behind bars. How many liberals got arrested because they flipped out over Trump? Probably not 1,400. And they say liberals are the ones with TDS, ha! Projection and lies, just like everything else.

according to the DOJ....

In the 35 months since Jan. 6, 2021, more than 1,230 individuals have been charged in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including more than 440 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, a felony. The investigation is ongoing.

Anyone with tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or visit tips.fbi.gov.

Repeating your talking points like a trained parrot.

"A failed drug...."
"A failed drug..."
"A failed drug..."

Do you not have any critical thinking skills whatsoever? The drug is FDA-approved and still available.

"A failed drug...."
"A failed drug..."
"A failed drug..."

Wow, some Van Jones fanboys are butthurt over Vivek telling him to shut the fuck up.
Really? Interpidine is still being produced? Because thats what im talking about

4 judges were republicans and two are independents according to reports. ive heard biden and dems blamed for this though.....
That's the lawsuit. It was brought by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington on behalf of 4 Republicans and 2 Independents.

The 7 members of the Colorado Supreme Court were all appointed by Democrat governors. 6 have already won retention elections. They also only voted 4-3 for this.

Gotta protect Our Democracy™ from the poors not doing what they're told. 3 straight elections of spying on the opposing candidate, changing the rules just a few months before the election and suppressing true information from voters to rig the outcome, and now trying to prosecute the opposition candidate and remove him from ballot so they can rig another election to install a corpse with a 38% approval rating and 56% disapproval.

Becoming China but with more violent crime to own the chuds.
I am giving you a Like just because you Trademarked "Democracy"

Silly publicity stunt that will just further galvanize Trumps base.
It's good ..for the Democrats... for the GOP base to be energized into voting for Trump.

^^^ Like I said... the Left Cult will cheer this on. How depraved.

We don't want a wannabe dictator as president. He might ignore SCOTUS rulings, bypass Congress, try to control what people say on social media, use the Justice Department to protect his family and prosecute his political opponents, and declare political opposition to be enemies of democracy.

<TheDonald>

Then you wouldn't support ol Donny you Muppet.

He literally is everything you want to fight against and you all suck his dick hahah

It's so pathetic

a good reminder that trump said that the caucus was stolen from him without any evidence

stolen or stollen?

i can't believe i actually have to ask for clarification for this shit.

It's good ..for the Democrats... for the GOP base to be energized into voting for Trump.

most of these people don't even read. alot of them have a hard time spelling. they ain't gonna be down with having to manually write down the name of their candidate on their ballot by hand. they ain't got time to stand in line for that shit.

Man. It really seems like if trump didn't do trump things he wouldn't get in trouble

Weird

GIMME MONEY

Bvs1oST.jpg

"The lawsuit is viewed as a test case for a wider effort to disqualify Trump from state ballots under section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which was enacted after the U.S. Civil War to keep supporters of the confederacy from serving in the government."

h1CjJTV.png

You'll be throwing people in the dumpster in the capitol riot thread for the next decade.

maga trash getting dumpstered in court is the bane of my existance on this forum. i don't know what else i would do with myself if it wasn't for all of these proud patriots and staunch supporters of law & order and personal accountability, who fucked around at the capitol and are now taking their peaceful and orderly sightseeing tours of the american justice system just to own the libs.

gotta keep you guys updated and in the know about these violent and dangerous piles of human excrement, as these are the vile vermin that you should always be aware of, and they are the biggest threat to american democracy. a criminal record, a prison sentence, and some fines isn't enough for these sorry ass excuses of human beings. all of those domestic terrorists who participated in the jan 6 insurrection need to be put in some kind of registry like the sex offenders are. but then again that might be kind of redundant because you don't really need to look these peoples names up through a database to identify these treasonists. the dorky red hat gives them away.

Last edited:
Back