Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

I know there is a national/worldwide teacher shortage. But as long as you are going to employ 20-something female teachers to teach in schools with 14-18 year old boys, this is going to happen. I'm not sure why the women can't keep it in their pants, but it's going to keep happening. They are going to keep throwing their lives away, though they seem to be punished far less than if the genders were reversed.

Seriously... What the fuck is wrong with these teachers?

So many of them are good looking too? There's plenty of willing men looking to have sex with good looking women. Shit, can't find a 20 year old instead of 16?

There's absolutely zero upside here... Beyond the creepy mentor/student abuse.

I mean, in my position, I have PE's under me younger than me. I strictly avoid any hint of possible inappropriate communication with women who are subordinates. Its unprofessional as fuck.

And as I learned when I was younger (dated a secretary in my 20's), getting involved with someone at work seems exciting, but holy fuck... it can go so horribly wrong in numerous directions if things don't work out.

Also... it seems so weird to me that High School Teachers are so young (in their 20's) . Almost all my high school teachers were old or at least in their late 30's. I remember the younger teachers being in grade school or middle school.

What happened to change this dynamic? Yes... putting 25 year olds with High School kids... this shit is bound to happen more than when teachers are 30+.
Teacher shortages because the pay, the hours, and the work sucks.

"Adults" having sex with minors, or "Good looking young Women" having sex with teen boys?

There is a difference. I would NEVER condone a 26 year old male teacher having sex with a 16 year old female student.

I am just that guy that doesn't believe that a female can rape a willing male, regardless of how old they are.

This has to be a troll comment lmao

I don’t like it, but I also acknowledge that they are less likely to commit crimes and reoffend, so I’m not butthurt that they get less time.

Obviously that doesn’t apply for serious crimes like murder and they should be treated as harshly as men.

Really the point I was getting at was that 16 is legal in like half of the world, and we’re supposed to pretend like this is just as bad 50 year olds going to the Phillipines to fuck kids. She shouldn’t be getting arrested for this.
This is the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever seen from your posts.
A: No one is supposed to pretend this is as bad as a 50 yr old going international to fuck kids. Why don't we stop with the strawman and actually make a real comparison. How about we treat this as bad as a 26 year old male teacher having sex with a 16 year old female student. Or... better yet, leave gender out of it completely?
B: Why shouldn't she be arrested for it. Regardless of age of consent in any state, it's illegal in our country to be a teacher that has sex with a student. Illegal means against the law. If you break the law for an offense greater than a citation, you get arrested. Because some places (half the world, really?) have 16 as the age of consent, it should be everywhere and supercede other laws?

TLDR; You're an idiot.

Teacher shortages because the pay, the hours, and the work sucks.

Fair enough...

And even in "Good Districts"... overbearing parents are another issue. A friend of mine in CCISD (Clear Creek) eventually quit at age 42. She was exhausted at with dealing with the bullshit from parents and they vast amount paperwork the district requires. And god forbid she has to hold a kid back... its a colossal pain the ass and the districts almost blame the teacher for student poor performance.

A mutual friend got her an entry level job at NASA down the street. She's happier than she's been in a long time.

The only reason people are ignorant enough to believe that this isn't harmful to the young boy is because our education system is an absolute travesty.

The profound lack of basic understanding of psychology is criminal in this country... And it makes me disgusted by our education system.

It is hard for me to think of anything more useful than a basic working understanding of our own psychology/dysfunctions/coping mechanisms and human disorders and yet we're teaching Pavlov's dog instead. It's an absolute joke.

You should come out of a year of psychology with a basic understanding of yourself and where you are at and how you got there.

Fair enough...

And even in "Good Districts"... overbearing parents are another issue. A friend of mine in CCISD (Clear Creek) eventually quit at age 42. She was exhausted at with dealing with the bullshit from parents and they vast amount paperwork the district requires. And god forbid she has to hold a kid back... its a colossal pain the ass and the districts almost blame the teacher for student poor performance.

A mutual friend got her an entry level job at NASA down the street. She's happier than she's been in a long time.
This is the way of the world, now. Crowdfunding teachers to have enough supplies for an overcrowded classroom to spend the year making less than they should and being held responsible to be teacher, mentor, employee and parent all at the same time.

This is the way of the world, now. Crowdfunding teachers to have enough supplies for an overcrowded classroom to spend the year making less than they should and being held responsible to be teacher, mentor, employee and parent all at the same time.

This is the way of a world where people allow themselves to be pitted against public institutions manned by people within their own communities, because people who would profit off the dismantling of these institutions sell them nonsense that enrages them.

She was formerly married to MMA fighter Chance Carmack (0-1) and has a kid with him.

The father of the student was arrested for child endangerment because he knew the relationship was happening but didn't do anything.

not gonna lie, i'd let her rape me.

does she have OnlyFans?

This thread shows who got laid in their teens and who didnt. I had a crush on a few of my teachers in HS and would have smashed with a vengeance. I applaud the father for letting his son bang.

Son talking to dad:

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

While it falls in line with many young male fantasies, and which most of us at 16 would also
likely engage, we must be consistent in legality across genders.

why do we never see girls like this in Miracle Villag. Plenty of Jabbas though.

This thread shows who got laid in their teens and who didnt. I had a crush on a few of my teachers in HS and would have smashed with a vengeance. I applaud the father for letting his son bang.

Son talking to dad:

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg
I bet you this shit happens a lot more than its reported, because people arent dumb enough to snitch

I know a dude that is married to one of his previous high school students........

nobody talks, nobody knows better..... calling post pubescent sex "rape" is watering down the term

I bet you this shit happens a lot more than its reported, because people arent dumb enough to snitch

I know a dude that is married to one of his previous high school students........

nobody talks, nobody knows better..... calling post pubescent sex "rape" is watering down the term
That's why this entire thread is a misnomer and we, as a society, have separated the difference between Rape and Statutory Rape. One should be used here, and the other shouldn't.

Fair enough...

"helicopter" parents are becoming the norm.

low birthrate, older parents, that's what happens.

I wonder about some guys.

"In Texas, statutory rape is defined as sexual activity between a person who is aged 18 or older and a person who is younger than 17 years of age. Under the law, this kind of sexual activity is illegal even if both parties give their consent to engage in sexual activity. This is because a person who is younger than 17 is below the age of consent. "

Then we get to the fact she was his teacher that realy set this off.

If she had just been sone woman he meet or knew she might have gotten away with it.

Doesn't make it legally justified in anyway because he is male.

Just because a 16 year old girl is in love with a 30 year old male it's still rape even if she comes on to him first.

Victimless crime

Still a crime though.

Victimless crime

Still a crime though.
You can't know that. Just because you believe you'd have been all man in that situation, you have no idea how this might impact that 16 year old's life and his ability to have normal relationships in the future. It MIGHT be a victimless crime, but you can't possibly know that's the case.

Back