• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Even joe rogan and his rat pack think Sean won the fight

Im shocked by the reaction, this was NOT a robbery. DDP won the fight. I watched it on low volume the first time too and I had him winning. Decision was totally correct.

"They", as in, part of the "anyone" that Dana doesn't tell what to say because he's a free speech absolutist!

Very possible. And I by no means have claimed Dana White of all people is a free speech absolutist. I'm saying that ESPN/Disney wouldn't get far with the UFC if they tried to force their woke delusions on the UFC and their fighters, as the TS claims in his original post.

He has way more insight than you, I'd say he is an authority on the matter, and even has insider knowledge of all the inner mechanics and workings of the ufc. Your argument is a fail bro, take this L

Edit: lol at those agreeing with you, cognitive dissonance is a mf
The chap the was moved to tears by the once ina lifetime fighter we know as Ronda Rousey? That Joe Rogan?

Unfortunately the old "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" is valid here. I thought Strickland won, but get that decision was essentially a coin toss. Still a fan of both, but see a technical striker putting DDP away.

Very possible. And I by no means have claimed Dana White of all people is a free speech absolutist. I'm saying that ESPN/Disney wouldn't get far with the UFC if they tried to force their woke delusions on the UFC and their fighters, as the TS claims in his original post.

To be fair, I should have been clearer in that I was responding to what Dana was saying haha

The same Rogan crew of brain surgeons that all parroted before the 4th that "Sean is winning 3-0" just because Joe said it then just prior to the 5th round, without any hesitation, changed and said "it is 2-2"?

Those paragons of integrity and trust-worthiness? Who are not at all idiots that glom onto any off-hand comment Joe says?

Those same idiots also think Bo Nickal clears out 185 by the way.

Agree with TS that having to pick a winner in these razor thin rounds is ridiculous. They should be 10-10 by default unless someone goes and earns a 10-9.

Encouraging draws will be detrimental to any tournaments so many people demand every year

Tbh there is no way the judges wouldnt have heard his comments so in a super close fight maybe they were like fuck this guy and gave it to DDP. Sadly i think this is the case here.

They (ESPN and Disney) CAN'T pressure or downright force Dana White and the UFC in to abiding by woke, fruitcake, safe-space, snowflake speech. The UFC has become one of the more powerful content providers to ESPN in general, and losing the UFC would WRECK ESPN's long term plans to transition to the streaming platform being their primary profit center.

Never say never is what I say, especially when the elite globalists/illuminatti find a way to harm you or your business if you don't comply. It's just a matter of time imo before the ufc is labeled as wrong think, we can revisit and talk about it when it happens if you want.

Under the criteria 3 rounds were a coin flip.
Sean won 1 and 5 without question. Round 2 I thought it was easy to score for Sean as well. But you could flip it to dricus if you don’t know what you’re watching.

They need more 10-10 rounds. If a guy clearly wins a round. It shouldn’t be judged equally as a coin flip round.
I’ve been more entertained by dricus fights over the years.
But a fight like this shouldn’t be as hard as they make it to score.
If it’s so close in a round judge it even.
Have an extra round. And f that’s a draw. You play Russian roulette. And as long as everything is screened they can sub an actual loved one who has an established relationship with them for at least 15 years. To play chance. Or the fighters themselves can participate

Whoever made the current rules are idiots.
Thank you my brother, we are on the same frequency. I'm not surprised that usually the wisest also happen to be the oldest members on this forum.

"Even Joe Rogan" as if Rogan has been a great MMA mind anytime in the last decade. Never mind citing Joey Diaz.
Your post sure is being liked by a lot of woke lefties it seems...lol ignorance

You underestimate the powers above the ufc. It's just a matter of time, I know their modus operandi and I know they wont stop until they achieve a dystopian society a la 1984. I'll resurrect this thread when it happens.

Last edited:
Back