News Kevin Lee says he's coming out of retirement.

165 and 175 completely make sense. 170 is the odd weight class that needs to be changed.

weight classes should be in increments of 10. 125,135,145,155. It makes no sense to jump from 170 to 185 then another 20 lb jump to 205.
I don't know what to do with you, bruh. This is Sherdog, you need to make zero sense or get out.

Probably not a good idea but WAR FKL 7.0

Why? What has he fixed/changed?

Ugh. If he has had a radical change in mindset and is willing to get his groove back in the minor leagues... but this is probably a bad idea.
The guy only managed a 30-27 UD against Diego Sanchez in the minors. Then he got choked out in less than a minute back in the UFC.

I’ll watch him get smoked in BKFC. But, mma.. I’m not interested.

I guess he hit the sky, since that was the limit
You know , with all his skills at life and everything

“I’m proud that I went out on my shield, I’m proud that I stood up in there and went out on my own terms, but at this point, I’ve got to think about more than just myself, and I think that my skills and the time and the energy that I’ve put into this sport, I can put into something else and God willing, all glory to God, he’s going to lead me down a different path, the right path, where I can use my skills to help people. I think if I dedicate myself and give just as much hard work to doing something else, the sky’s the limit.”

Dude is probably a dogshite fighter now. Maybe PFL gives him a shot and he gets tapped out in about 3 minutes after blowing his wad all over his opponent

165 and 175 completely make sense. 170 is the odd weight class that needs to be changed.

weight classes should be in increments of 10. 125,135,145,155. It makes no sense to jump from 170 to 185 then another 20 lb jump to 205.
And we need a super hw division 265+

Kevin Lee is a bit of an anomaly

Potential to be so much more than he is

But falls short

I don't think losing to the unsung monster he lost to in his last fight means he's done though

There's some good fights for him out there, especially if he's allowed to settle in.

Didn't he tear his acl and was then thrown into his last fight? UFC did him dirty on that one cuz they were mad at Francis.
What is this potential that you all see? His stand up was average at best, his grappling is good but we've seen better, his cardio was never anything to write home about. He doesn't have a good chin, his heart wilts when he's punched, he's missed weight several times. Never got the hype for this guy.

One of his last fights before retiring was against Diego Sanchez in Bum FC and he won a decision in a fight with close rounds, lmao. He must be out of money.

What a shame what his potential could of been. I think he has had some bad injuries and lost all hope.
He was also a front-runner (started strong then gassed/faded) and had poor Fight IQ.

Al Iaquinta? (will the 3rd time be a charm for Kevin?)
Paddy? (Lee is younger and probably less shot than TFerg on an 8-loss streak?)
Erick Silva? (battle of the 2 fighters who remained "promising young prospects" much longer than they should have?)

Yeah I just looked him up and was like how tf is this dude still only 31. Not banking on it but would love to see him get his shit together and pull an RDA or Oliveira after years splitting wins and losses in the UFC.
They were both on a lot better trajectories by age 31 than Lee is. I'm telling you, he's been the second coming of Erick Silva.

If they have a 165 weight class then it might be good for him.

No. No weight class will make up for his lack of cardio and skills. He fought lightweight RDA at 170 and lost. There's no legit argument to be made that he was "too small" for welterweight and would magically become elite 5 lbs lighter. We saw him at 165 against a shot Diego and he looked horrendous.

This 165 talk was always desperate cope from his fans. He's just not that good. He's a somewhat better version of Makwan Amirkhani with the same flaws.

I don't agree but I don't have to sir.
I just go by history big guy.

Back