News Tyson Fury is OUT against Oleksandr Usyk on Feb. 17 | Footage in OP!

Looks a really bad cut. Do people actually think he asked someone to cut his eye with a knife lmao

This isn’t on fury

Fury vs Usyk? I don't recall that.
nah the cut in the Ngannou fight. It upset his flow and caused the delay for Usyk. Possible it's the same wound that didn't heal ... I don't know. Fury lost his concentration in the early rounds due to it. After he got that cut he changed his game plan.

nah the cut in the Ngannou fight. It upset his flow and caused the delay for Usyk. Possible it's the same wound that didn't heal ... I don't know. Fury lost his concentration in the early rounds due to it. After he got that cut he changed his game plan.
Yes, that I remember but the cut itself in the Ngannou fight was small. It was more the fact that Fury got beat up and needed more time to recover. That's why it was delayed initially.

Yes, that I remember but the cut itself in the Ngannou fight was small. It was more the fact that Fury got beat up and needed more time to recover. That's why it was delayed initially.
I didn't mean it literally. It was a pun on the cut creating a problem for Fury that led to a less than desirable performance which led to the first delay.

I didn't mean it literally. It was a pun on the cut creating a problem for Fury that led to a less than desirable performance which led to the first delay.
The initial delay was to be expected. Fury never would've had enough time to fully recover after such an unexpectedly tough fight against Ngannou. Even if he had just walked through him the schedule would've been really tight. I figured it would be pushed back slightly as did most fans.

He never wanted any man named Usyk to begin with. This story is not surprising for many of us.

He never wanted any man named Usyk to begin with. This story is not surprising for many of us.
Really it doesn't matter. He has a signed contract with Usyk for an offer the Saudis sent him. They're not the kind of people you'd want to ever cross or piss off. If Fury does play games with them then it's his head.

Any estimates on how long it takes for a cut like that to 100% heal?

So the whole event is off now.

Looks a really bad cut. Do people actually think he asked someone to cut his eye with a knife lmao

This isn’t on fury

Its a "boy who cried wolf" situation. If you actively avoided a fight for years due to BS reasons then decide to take it and actually get hurt people are going to assume you're full of shit. Even if you're not lying thats just the way perception works.

So the whole event is off now.

Yeah. They don't have enough time to replace the headliners in order to salvage the event. Unfortunate but it's unavoidable when they lose such a high profile main event only 2 weeks out.

Carl Weathers and now this ,
This weekend is barely 6 hours old and it’s already a bag of shit

This isn’t on fury

3SSm7a.gif

Heres an idea i had. Weren't the IBF going to strip the winner of this fight because they wouldn't fight Hrgovic? Why not get ahead of that and have Usyk fight Hrgovic before Fury?

Back