News Tyson Fury is OUT against Oleksandr Usyk on Feb. 17 | Footage in OP!

eh, to get prepared for a fucking fight you idiot

post on the other threads about this
nah it tends not be a good idea. A lot of fighters will rest 2 weeks before a fight ... or cool down.

Fury vs Usyk undisputed title unification bout is off!! Disappointed, but not surprised...

The Saudi minister for boxing just said it’s happening mid May. Still a good chance it won’t happen, but it’s not off at this point in time!

I'm looking forward to Fury's retirement, whenever that is.

I'm assuming that it happens immediately if the WBC decides to enforce their rules and take the belt back.

nah it tends not be a good idea. A lot of fighters will rest 2 weeks before a fight ... or cool down.
They'll stop sparring about a week and a half out from the fight. Fury had another 5 days or so of sparring. The cut happened at the tail end.

I'm assuming that it happens immediately if the WBC decides to enforce their rules and take the belt back.
That would be nice. Fury has worn out his welcome.

What's with all the conspiracy theories? I mean sure, Tyson could be deceiving everyone but are you really telling me the Saudi gov did not send some poor guy over to verify the cut?

What's with all the conspiracy theories? I mean sure, Tyson could be deceiving everyone but are you really telling me the Saudi gov did not send some poor guy over to verify the cut?
Fury was sitting alongside Turki yesterday on a livestream. You better believe he looked at the cut closely. It's his sporting event.

Back