News Tyson Fury is OUT against Oleksandr Usyk on Feb. 17 | Footage in OP!

This is a good catch. The "in shape" picture that Fury posted on Instagram that was supposed to be from this camp is three years old.

Someone should put a joe rogan head on the short guy in that top pic

I don’t think the cut was opened in that sparring clip!

In the video furys wearing white gloves. A cut like that; where is all the claret? I know the video is poor quality but blood would show on his gloves at least as he just wiped his eye

That shot does look like an elbow but it looks like it caught him on the chin, not the eye

Im not sure how he cut it, but I don’t believe it was from the clip he posted!
Can't believe much from Fury. Fact is he's a duck.

When Fury is unmotivated he comes in fatter. He looked pretty trim in the video (by his body type) so I think it's his past causing doubt. I'm not 100% sure either way but I lean toward a legit cut. Millions will lean the other way.
Loosing some excess blubber isn’t the same as being in fighting shape. Fury has let himself go for years now and at his age and with all the abuse it will take him a lot longer to get into real shape (if he even can)

I think it’s highly likely he wanted to postpone this fight to give himself the necessary time.

Who knows whether this cut was accidental or not, but I wouldn’t put any level of fuckery past Fury.

This is a good catch. The "in shape" picture that Fury posted on Instagram that was supposed to be from this camp is three years old.

Fury’s a habitual liar my guess is he told Agron Smakici to throw that elbow bc wearing head gear you’d need a a certain angle to hit inside the gear a sharp elbow might do the trick underneath a padded surface .

You might not see blood on Fury bc it doesn’t spatter all over the place it slowly trickles down on the side of your face ,you know when your cut usually bc you can feel water like substance trickle down your skin or blood just goes in your eye and you lose a lot of vision which doesn’t take a lot .

Smakici is a tough guy but his career is pretty much not going to shake anything up in the division, maybe these guys paid him money to attempt an injury bc you really don’t fight like this so close to a fight ? Who knows unfortunately the Furys are shady ppl and put themselves in a bad situation once again .

The Saudis won't want that fight and it's a high risk-low reward fight for Usyk. If he loses the Fury fight goes up in smoke, along with the big payday from Riyadh. Usyk and Fury are both likely on their way out, so this is their big opportunity to really cash out. Better to wait it out than to have a Wilder happen.
And this represents the dark side of all this Saudi money. They can make fights and they can umake them. The truth is that Usyk and Hrgovic want to fight in two weeks; I’d say let them fight. Adjust the purses and price of the PPV down, but let them go at it. It’s not like either guy is going to be fighting for peanuts btw. The purses are still likely to be extravagant if recent history is any indication.

Fury is very boring. He multiple times had refused to fight vs Usyk with different kind of excuses.
1. He told that Usyk doesn't generates enough money and when Saudis offered best payday ....he didn't had signed ...
2. Then in next episode he trolled that Usyk is noname and small!
3. Then again when Saudis again offered big money he yelled that purse split isn't good...
4. Now again however with different story: injury.
5. Fury 4 years in row is talking how easily he will beat A.J and Usyk ....while 0 fights with them didn't had happened.....4 years in row...

It is too much and so boring.

Let's agree to place Opetaia or Hrgovic vs Usyk ....Usyk is after pre fight camp ....
And forget about boring Fury: if these injuries are real he will not fight at least 2 months....

Opetaia IMHO is possible to negotiate vs Usyk. IF they will not reduce Briedis purse then he IMHO might agree to fight with anoyone else, not mandatory vs Opetaia.

Sugar tits sausage dosser does the best he can, run away like a bitch no surprise there. Ngannou really broke his spirit, and then fatso ruined his own legacy, it is what it is.

The video really looks like a jaw/cheek strike, doesnt seem to come close to the eye
It’s almost impossible to tell in real speed it looks like a jaw shot but slowed down Furys head is turned completely to the side and in that split second the hit had already occurred here’s 2 shots I tried to sharpen . The first one is after the initial hit ,the second one Fury has already taken the blow but you can’t see it bc it’s in motion the still pics would suggest it’s a cheek shot but you got to slow this down a ton to see when the shot occurred .

Attachments

• EDB0E45C-2C3C-432E-B874-60F4F725BAD4.jpeg
    EDB0E45C-2C3C-432E-B874-60F4F725BAD4.jpeg
    447.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 65AE8DFD-57D9-4F2F-B54F-FC6F44EAB201.jpeg
    65AE8DFD-57D9-4F2F-B54F-FC6F44EAB201.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It’s almost impossible to tell in real speed it looks like a jaw shot but slowed down Furys head is turned completely to the side and in that split second the hit had already occurred here’s to shots I tried to sharpen . The first one is after the initial hit ,the second one Fury has already taken the blow but you can’t see it bc it’s in motion the still pics would suggest it’s a cheek shot but you got to slow this down a ton to see when the shot occurred .

He dabbed at his eye but there doesnt appear to be any blood on his gloves? They’re white as well so it would be fairly obvious. The real issue is the video stops right before you’d see the cut or glove. That’s also a little suspicious.

That cut doesn’t look like it happened in that sparring clip to me. I also think think the elbow landed lower. Im not saying it didn’t happen in sparring, I just don’t think it was that particular incident

the guy who elbowed him just fucked everything up, who tf was it?

and he must be cut, he cant hide for months .. unless it's an elaborate wind up?

He dabbed at his eye but there doesnt appear to be any blood on his gloves? They’re white as well so it would be fairly obvious. The real issue is the video stops right before you’d see the cut or glove. That’s also a little suspicious.

That cut doesn’t look like it happened in that sparring clip to me. I also think think the elbow landed lower. Im not saying it didn’t happen in sparring, I just don’t think it was that particular incident
Fury wouldn’t have time to rub his gloves to cause any real visual presence, when you get cut you feel a wetness it doesn’t necessarily mean blood will be pushing out right away ,in boxing you’ll notice the cuts get worse if you keep landing on them and initially it might take a more then a few seconds to actually see blood dripping down ….

idk I’ve been cut twice and only one I had where the was blood dripping in my eye right above it under the eye brow with gear on but it took more then a few moments to realize it …where he’s cut an elbow could definitely get through the face area it would be much harder for a punch with padded gloves .

.I mean I was cut with 5 ounce foam gloves of hard material so I could see why ppl are questioning the cut with head gear with padded gloves but an elbow is definitely plausible . I see where I watched the video in that split second his head did align to the shot . It’s kind of a stupid head gear as well looks like it don’t even fit him I always recommend those face mask guards where punches can’t cut you .

But yea had he taking off his head gear and showed more it wouldn’t look suspicious so again it leaves questionable circumstances which is why he’s not going to get a break even if I 100% proved he got cut here in the video…lol

Fury vs Usyk undisputed title unification bout is off!! Disappointed, but not surprised...

Why tf would you be sparring that hard 2 weeks out

Back