I hope Volk schools Topuria badly

Damn, calling Pau "Gasoft" is an insult that hits at the very heart of Spain as a nation. I'm sorry OP.

I'm hoping for a great fight. I think Volk still has it. He is crafty, well-conditioned, strong, and an excellent game-planner. Topuria is definitely one of the most dangerous guys he has fought, he carries power, has good grappling, and has a mean streak to him. I think Alex can use Topuria's aggression against him.

I'm starting to think Topuria is just pulling a Covington. Seeing how far he can wind folks up with obnoxious BS. Playing a douche nozzle character.
He's doing a pretty convincing job

Just don't let him be one of those guys who then says 'sorry about the things I said, it's just to hype the fight' right after

<DisgustingHHH>

I agree topu the manlet is insufferable thinking he can beat volk and Conor in the same night type shit
wishing volk sends him to the shadow realm

I'm a Spaniard.
I am all in for Nadal, I am proud of the Gasols and was pissed when some called Pau "Gasoft".

But, please, Alex, give him a beating until you get the cringe out of him.
Why? I thought he was very popular in Spain. Does his brash personality rub traditional Spaniards the wrong way?

200w.gif

Damn, calling Pau "Gasoft" is an insult that hits at the very heart of Spain as a nation. I'm sorry OP.

I'm hoping for a great fight. I think Volk still has it. He is crafty, well-conditioned, strong, and an excellent game-planner. Topuria is definitely one of the most dangerous guys he has fought, he carries power, has good grappling, and has a mean streak to him. I think Alex can use Topuria's aggression against him.
Marc Gasol was anything but soft, so there is balance in the universe.

Back