I hope Volk schools Topuria badly

I dont see much from him, i see excuses from Volk, i want Topuria to take him out quick, im not sold on him tho, but if i have to pick a manlet im in the new guy bandwagon.

I'm a Spaniard.
I am all in for Nadal, I am proud of the Gasols and was pissed when some called Pau "Gasoft".

But, please, Alex, give him a beating until you get the cringe out of him.
I use to call him pau 'mother goose' gasol cos with that nose he always looks like a goose when he was yelling

I can't believe I never noticed that he has a tattoo of his own face on his chest. Absolutely incredible. Most dumb mma guys just tattoo their names on themselves. Ilia went next level with it. I kinda respect it

lol have you ever been to Spain? Ilia isn't Spanish he just lives there and enjoys their lifestyle
I’ve never been to Spain, but usually when someone lives in a country for a long time and identifies with the country they get adopted. I mean he used to come out for his fights with the Spanish flag lol.

I wonder if Volk is going to make him tapas.

I'm starting to think Topuria is just pulling a Covington. Seeing how far he can wind folks up with obnoxious BS. Playing a douche nozzle character.
Ehhh. He's been a dick for as long as I've been aware of him. He just has more eyes on him now because he's at the top of cards and has more media time.

I'm a Spaniard.
I am all in for Nadal, I am proud of the Gasols and was pissed when some called Pau "Gasoft".

I always thought Lakers Pau looked like the gay prince from Braveheart.

I'm a Spaniard.

I must have missed it, what has Topuria said? I've really enjoyed his fights so I was kind of cheering for him.

I know I could Google it, but it's always more fun hearing us shertards talk shit.

this is basically the ideal oppertunity for topuria. a lot is going against volk here. i think hes the better fighter but topuria is hungry and hits hard. Last guy i'd want to fight so soon after a ko. Volk is a tank though. we'll seee.

Alex will beat him and then honor his and your culture by downing several Modelos and eating burritos and tacos all night.
You just described things (USA) Americans drink & eat; not Spaniards. Shit, burritos aren't even a thing in Mexico for Christ's sake.

Back