International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

Tucker is and has always been part of the republican and DC establishment. Hell, his son is working for Jim banks and he has been a long time friend of hunter biden….

Putin should have taken Ukraine a long time ago. He allowed Ukraine to remain a sovereign nation instead. That decision opened the doors of Ukraine for corruption. The US/nato are happy to corrupt for their own gain, which is what we saw in 2014.

The west started the war in 2014 with the coup. Putin will finish it.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Man, for the life of me, I cannot believe tucker Carlson actually has fans on here. He is the absolutely epitome of the establishment in every single way and he constantly changes his views and positions to which ever way the weathervane is blowing. I mean, the guy spent years working for cnn, msnbc and abc…

I agree it seems unbelievable, but we know why he has fans.

He'll play to all those groups that feel spited by reality, and tries to make them feel validated. He will take ALL of them. He doesn't care what they believe - it's why he even stuck up for flat earthers recently.

That he has only succeeded in life when things are handed to him ….. what has he done that has not been with big establishment media exactly (again, that he only got into through family connections and money ) ?
Well the thread you're posting in right now is about his interview on his own network that's gotten 200 million views in less than 2 days, he started a newspaper like 15 years ago.

His first jobs in media were as a fact checker for Policy Review, and then an opinion columnist in Little Rock for The Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Are those the sweet gravy train jobs you're saying he bought his way into?

Well the thread you're posting in right now is about his interview on his own network that's gotten 200 million views in less than 2 days, he started a newspaper like 15 years ago.

His first jobs in media were as a fact checker for Policy Review, and then an opinion columnist in Little Rock for The Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Are those the sweet gravy train jobs you're saying he bought his way into?

And he’s been able to become famous and start his own network/show because and after he became famous working for mainstream , establishment corporations like abc, cnn, msnbc, Fox News , etc.

That’s the entire point……also, and I just checked, his first major job was at the weekly standard which is as establishment GOP as you could have possibly gotten at the time ….. I think his Swanson family fortune definitely helped him nab that gig as well as the elite boarding schools he attended in his youth …. And lol at the 300 million views number…. Pretty sure that always includes people literally scrolling past that as a view …..

Putin should have taken Ukraine a long time ago. He allowed Ukraine to remain a sovereign nation instead. That decision opened the doors of Ukraine for corruption. The US/nato are happy to corrupt for their own gain, which is what we saw in 2014.

The west started the war in 2014 with the coup. Putin will finish it.
That's like saying you should have kept your factory after going bankrupt. When your business goes under you don't have the resources to pay the mortgage, maintain the equipment, or pay the workers. Sure you can rebound years later, but that doesn't mean the new owner has any obligation to sell, or give you any right to confiscate the factory.

I agree it seems unbelievable, but we know why he has fans.

He'll play to all those groups that feel spited by reality, and tries to make them feel validated. He will take ALL of them. He doesn't care what they believe - it's why he even stuck up for flat earthers recently.
It truly is unbelievable. Also, how many years was Tucker Carlson doing a show with Rachel Maddow (yes Rachel Maddow) for ??!! Lol

Exactly , the new right wing claims to be again wars, invasions, etc. and yet they lionize Putin who started a war two years ago that’s killed tens of thousands…

I dont understand how can any sane American still remain in or affiliate themselves w the Republican Party/Trump after this shit.
conservatives are now publicly and proudly supporting America’s number 1 enemy. Insane!

That’s the entire point……also, and I just checked, his first major job was at the weekly standard which is as establishment GOP as you could have possibly gotten at the time ….. I think his Swanson family fortune definitely helped him nab that gig as well as the elite boarding schools he attended in his youth …. And lol at the 300 million views number…. Pretty sure that always includes people literally scrolling past that as a view …..
Yeah, you're right, the interview completely flopped and nobody watched it. Derp.

Nope, he was already working for the other publications for several years before he was hired by the Weekly Standard, and the Weekly Standard didn't even exist before he joined, it was started by Bill Kristol, who hates Tucker, and he was hired for the publication's first issue. You think his step mother used the incredible leverage of her parents making frozen food, and the big favor she called in was for her step son to write a column for a newspaper that didn't exist? Jesus, man, this isn't going well for you.

Yeah, you're right, the interview completely flopped and nobody watched it. Derp.

Nope, he was already working for the other publications for several years before he was hired by the Weekly Standard, and the Weekly Standard didn't even exist before he joined, it was started by Bill Kristol, who hates Tucker, and he was hired for the publication's first issue. You think his step mother used the incredible leverage of her parents making frozen food, and the big favor she called in was for her step son to write a column for a newspaper that didn't exist? Jesus, man, this isn't going well for you.

It did get a lot of views but not the phony number 300 million like you claimed ….
How did he get all his boarding school money ? His first major media job was for the weekly standard and bill Kristol may hate him now but didn’t back then and Kristol hired him anyways…

I dont understand how can any sane American still remain in or affiliate themselves w the Republican Party/Trump after this shit.
conservatives are now publicly and proudly supporting America’s number 1 enemy. Insane!

It is pretty bizarre ….the party of family values, smaller government, law and order, fans of a country that invaded another country that has caused over 100,000 deaths, etc.

Exactly , the new right wing claims to be again wars, invasions, etc. and yet they lionize Putin who started a war two years ago that’s killed tens of thousands…

The war was started by the west in 2014. Do you even know history?

Go watch the big game with the rest of the children you waste of oxygen.

That's like saying you should have kept your factory after going bankrupt. When your business goes under you don't have the resources to pay the mortgage, maintain the equipment, or pay the workers. Sure you can rebound years later, but that doesn't mean the new owner has any obligation to sell, or give you any right to confiscate the factory.

The west corrupted Ukraine in 2014 with the coup they orchestrated. That is a very big deal. The west has been doing this stuff for decades. Now when Russia tries to defend itself from Nato aggression on their doorstep, the whole war is Russia's fault.

What don't you get dude? Facts are facts. You seem smarter than this, yet you fail to see what is right in front of you.

Back