Economy Trump-supporting truckers stage NYC drive boycott after $350M legal hit and New York buisness owners are worried.

So if Trump is always so innocent how come he takes L after L after L in court?
dude was 1-65 in election fraud cases and you MAGA dumb fucks still believe the election was stolen.
Comer has had not 1 but 2 key witnesses busted for lying under oath but you MAGA dumb fucks believe Hunter is guilty of funneling money to Ole Man Biden.
MAGA puts feelings over facts. Lindsey Graham was Right. Trump is going to ruin the GOP and don’t worry after 2024, I will be there to tell you, I told you so. Ole Man Biden was ripe to take an L and the GOP pushed forward the only dude Ole Man Biden can beat And has already beat.
Trump is bout to take an L next month on the Stormy case so prepare your feelings for that L as well. You are not allowed to use campaign money to pay chicks who get paid to make gang bang videos. Imagine catching a charge for a chick who said you are a 2 pump chump with a tiny wiener.

It's because all of the courts are biased and don't want to "Make America Great Again"

Trump about to launch his newest campaigns after all of these cases... "Make Me Rich Again" and "Help Me Avoid Prison"

<TheDonald>

It is frightening what is going on in New York. I hope the truckers are able to change the ways of the political class in New York. The Empire state is showing it is not a place to do business in.

NY Gov to Businesses: Don’t Worry, Trump Ruling is Unique​

Show them the man and they'll find the crime.​

.....More accurately, they can do it to anyone, but they generally wouldn’t choose to do so.

John Catsimatidis has some reason to worry. He’s a billionaire who apart from owning Gristedes supermarkets (one of the few sizable supermarket chains outside the Safeway/Kroger empire, it’s such an iconic New York City institution that it’s the grocery bag that Charles Bronson is toting on the subway in Death Wish just before he opens fire), but he’s also an occasional Republican donor who flirted with the idea of running for mayor.

So perhaps ‘Cats’ would like to know that he won’t be hauled into court on the sort of charge that probably 1 in 10 major businessmen in NYC could be nailed on (if not more.)

And Gov. Hochul assured him that he’s not on the radar. As far as she knows. Of course if he were to run for governor, who knows. At that point he might be considered less different than Trump enough to be a target.

They can indeed do it to anyone. Show them the man and they’ll find the crime.

It's because all of the courts are biased and don't want to "Make America Great Again"

Trump about to launch his newest campaigns after all of these cases... "Make Me Rich Again" and "Help Me Avoid Prison"

<TheDonald>
Here is the thing, he will lose the Stormy case, GA is 50/50 but did not help everyone flipping on his ass. Because Trump is a bad combo of arrogance and dumb, E Jean Carroll hauling his ass to court again always looms. The thing with her case, is her lawyers look at Dumb Donald like some fucking lottery ticket, that they can cash in anytime, because he is too stupid not to bring her name up. The lawyers taste of all that money she won off Trump, they will be itching to file against him to make even more money.
The New York case GO fund Me, sadly cant break a million, after 4 days, combined with I rarely see MAGA shit anymore in peoples yards 2024, Trump will lose by 10 million popular votes at least. Taking all those L's going into an election does not help him at all with the non MAGA Cult Member voters.

I haven't defend him, if he did it, then he did it.

All I stated was selective prosecution.

Hunter is guilty of all kinds of shit and his dad has pulled political strings to keep his involvement in it out of the investigation. He's used the justice department as a weapon to go after anyone trying to investigation him or his son.
Selective prosecution? Give me a break. Don't be an asshole who's already committed fraud in the state of NY, then commit some more fraud, and "selective prosecution" would never happen. And who has Joe gone after for prosecuting him or his son? Hunter had a deal over his tax and gun issues that was taken away. The House is investigating Joe as we speak. You guys live in a fantasy world of Trump's making.

wasnt he the guy quoted as the dumbest poster on sherdog in the press? or am i getting my chuds mixed up?
I thought it was for the racisms, but, yeah, he's famous even outside of the dawg for being a dipshit.

All I stated was selective prosecution.

The only selective part is how far he could get away with fraud until now, i mean the Trump University was a clear case of fraud and he got a slap on the wrist for it.

Its weird that a guy that campaigned on "drain the swamp" and "elites get away with stuff common man doesn't" is so utterly corrupt to the core.

The only selective part is how far he could get away with fraud until now, i mean the Trump University was a clear case of fraud and he got a slap on the wrist for it.

Its weird that a guy that campaigned on "drain the swamp" and "elites get away with stuff common man doesn't" is so utterly corrupt to the core.
Dont forget Trump can not legally run a charity anymore because the last one he had he stole from Kids with Cancer.
Also 3 of Trump's kids had to take a class, on how not to steal from your charity/foundation, if they ever wanted to run a charity again.
Trump got the Florida AG to drop her case against Fraud U err I mean Trump University after he donated to her campaign.
But yeah all these charges against Trump are Lawfare. If Abe Lincoln was alive today, he would come up to Trump with tears in his eyes and say, Sir, I no longer want to be called Honest Abe, and will tell people to call you Honest Trump, because people are saying how honest you are.

Yep, Joe protected him so hard that he's facing criminal charges.... protected him so hard that he's for sure going to pardon Hunter right?
Joe pressured the DOJ not to charge Hunter? Joe demanded a special prosecutor David Weiss (a Trump appointee btw) be assigned to the Hunter Biden case to "protect" him?

And Joe made sure he caught no serious charges and gets a sweetheart deal.

Selective prosecution? Give me a break. Don't be an asshole who's already committed fraud in the state of NY, then commit some more fraud, and "selective prosecution" would never happen. And who has Joe gone after for prosecuting him or his son? Hunter had a deal over his tax and gun issues that was taken away. The House is investigating Joe as we speak. You guys live in a fantasy world of Trump's making.

Trump is being held accountable. Daddy is making sure Hunter gets a sweet deal and he stays out of it no matter what.

Then they decided he's too mentally ill to be invested.

Yup, that's the part that's insane to me. Truckers can do what they want but they're supporting fraudulent business practices. That's the thing that people should be surprised about.

Indicator #238,423,423 that politics have overridden moral character in our country.
There was no fraud.

The party of Law & Order...Except when the law works against them.

Reminds me of a quote @Islam Imamate mentioned. I can't recall the exact words but it was something to the effect of how Conservatism is about upholding rights that priviledge them and removing rights for 'the other'.

I don't think the quote meant to malign all conservatism but likely was alluding to the nationalistic social conservatives.
Frank Wilhoit said:
Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.

Jokes on them cause there's a truck with 4 Indian dudes who are ready to do the same route in half the time for a quarter of the price.

Gotta pick your battles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back