News Joshua vs Ngannou Official March 8th Saudi Arabia

Solid card?

• Total voters
Oh wow had no idea it was on a friday, I was making plans around saturday to watch all the fights. Thanks for the heads up because this matchup is extremely interesting.

<RomeroSalute>

anyone watching this press conference .. ngannou looks MASSIVE .. huge head .. big, lean and jacked .. aj looks like a child next to him .. of course that doesn't decide a fight .. but if ngannou lands something on his head, aj's not getting up ... I don't think he's faced someone this jacked

Ngannou only really faced one fighter with a build like Joshua and he got schooled in the striking pretty easily. I guess maybe 2 fighters if you include Overeem.

Last edited:
Ngannou only really faced one fighter with a build like Joshua and he got schooled in the striking pretty easily. I guess maybe 2 fighters if you include Overeem.
Gane? Yeah he got outboxed & outstruck in that fight.

The Saudis are taking everything Dena worked for

That’s why he’s trying to join em

Gane? Yeah he got outboxed & outstruck in that fight.

Yeah. In terms of straight physique Joshua is probably more impressive than anyone Ngannou has faced.

6'6" 251 lbs 82" reach and ripped. Gane is the closest at 6'4" 250 lb 80" reach. Overeem was 6'3" 250 lb 80" reach.

Ngannou is used to having much bigger physical advantages in fights than he has here.

Yeah. In terms of straight physique Joshua is probably more impressive than anyone Ngannou has faced.

6'6" 251 lbs 82" reach and ripped. Gane is the closest at 6'4" 250 lb 80" reach. Overeem was 6'3" 250 lb 80" reach.

Ngannou is used to having much bigger physical advantages in fights than he has here.
Joshua also hits a lot harder than those guys.

Zhang gonna smash.

Overall it's going to be a great day.

Sadly for me, I refuse to sign up to DAZN.

That Francis message to Fury was ice cold, possibly the most cold line I've heard in a fight presser

Holy shit, Big Frank just wiped the floor with Fury and told him what he would do to Fury in a real fight. It starts at around 1:41:20 and ends at about 1:43:00 in the video. Fury was visually pissed.

Last edited:
Damn fam boxing stepping into Friday nights now? Looks like the mandem tryna dip their toes in before they try to go toe-to-toe with the (styll) booming scene of Power Slap on the most lit day of the week ✋💥Guess they gotta see if they can hang but dunno if they got it in 'em, imma still tune in tho since slaps taking a break this month 📺👀

Pretty awesome weekend for fight fans. Hoping Frank shocks the world but gut tells me Joshua dances a clinic from the outside, maybe finishing late.

Either way….

<{JustBleed}>

bitch talk from ngannou .. fury got under his skin so he had to bring up his 'mma' .. fury gave you a chance to fight and you agreed to boxing rules .. sounding like cunt bringing that up now .. don't forget fury gave you the opportunity that you're in right now ... you're still sitting somewhere in obscurity if not for fury giving you a chance .. smh I wanted to see him ko joshua but now I almost wanna see it the other way around

Last edited:
AJ benefited from most of his opponent retreating whenever he attacked, I see Ngannou standing his ground much more, using his reach to counter or trying to force a "long clinch" to land his punches.
I also think Ngannou will be better this time than against Fury, but we'll see.
Francis having experience in boxing now is double edged tho. Fury had nothing to study while AJ will study the fuck out of what he did to fury.

Anthony Joshua will be in shape and not taking Francis for granted. He should win it comfortably. I like Francis and glad to see him in these featured bouts getting nice paydays.

Back