News Joshua vs Ngannou Official March 8th Saudi Arabia

Solid card?

• Total voters
Is the smart money on an AJ decision?

I never believe these guys go all out in this fun fights?

Francis should be outclassed quickly,
but nobody can trust their own gut
since Fury's ass hit the mat.

Jake Paul dropped Anderson Silva, Woodley, and Askren.

The universe may actually be a simulation.

The earth may be flat.

Predicting this fight is like the Russell Brand process.
Changes sides with the wind and without a grip (on reality).

<JRSmith40>

Francis should be outclassed quickly,
but nobody can trust their own gut
since Fury's ass hit the mat.

Jake Paul dropped Anderson Silva, Woodley, and Askren.

The universe may actually be a simulation.

The earth may be flat.

Predicting this fight is like the Russell Brand process.
Changes sides with the wind and without a grip (on reality).

<JRSmith40>

Well now I don't know what to think, thanks a lot Sherbro!

They left out all the good shit, bad editing. I watched it live and that was the best shit ever, the camera kept cutting to Tyson and his dad and he was getting visibly pissed.
Does anyone know if the full video is available to watch? I would love to see it and regret not watching it the first time.

Well now I don't know what to think, thanks a lot Sherbro!

It's a matter of the heart now...

<Oku04>
because either way we lose.

If Francis wins...
our mma heart best have picked him...
or our mind will be at war with our hearts forever.
The mind says AJ, the heart says Francis.

Either way a Sherdoggy loses a piece of themselves.

This reality is no longer ours.

<{cuts}>

(Aj is probably the safe bet)

Seems like poor planning to make their fight right when people are leaving work on Friday on the East Coast. I guess it makes more sense for overseas fans. Should have done on it on Saturday.

Saudi Arabia don't care bro.

24 of AJ's 27 wins have been by KO. I wouldn't bet it.

I think if it's full intensity boxing, AJ probably gets the KO.

I guess that's what I'm not sure about - will it be a proper, full intensity fight? I somewhat doubt it.

I think if it's full intensity boxing, AJ probably gets the KO.

I guess that's what I'm not sure about - will it be a proper, full intensity fight? I somewhat doubt it.
On one hand I think Joshua is going to try to make a statement since Fury had problems with Francis. On the other hand I think Joshua might respect Francis' power and not take very many risks. Just looking at the numbers though I wouldn't throw down cash.

On one hand I think Joshua is going to try to make a statement since Fury had problems with Francis. On the other hand I think Joshua might respect Francis' power and not take very many risks. Just looking at the numbers though I wouldn't throw down cash.

Heck no I'm not throwing cash down :oops:

I don't even bet on MMA fights, even the ones I feel 99 % certain about, but I do enjoy looking at the lines and gauging likely outcomes and what people in general are expecting :)

Dissapointed we never saw Jones vs Francis

Glad hes doing his thing in spite of the UFC and the bald goof as y'all call him.

I had a dream Joshua destroyed and stopped Ngannou, the fight was private for some reason and was replayed a day later.

In your comment you said you didn't know where he lived as the reason for not sucking his D. I was helping you out by coming one step closing in finding where his D lives. I'm just tryin to help you out baw.
I think his dick moved in with his balls somewhere else, they don't stay with him anymore.

Does anyone know if the full video is available to watch? I would love to see it and regret not watching it the first time.
It starts at 1:41:20 and goes to about the 1:43:00 mark. Enjoy, it's fantastic.

It starts at 1:41:20 and goes to about the 1:43:00 mark. Enjoy, it's fantastic.

Thank you! For some reason I thought you were talking about the Ngannou vs Fury press conference when you were talking about the camera cutting to a pissed Fury lol

I started watching this press conference today during my workout, so I'm about 60 mins in. Francis is just so fucking amazing.

Interviewer: What do you say to people who think you'll get tired for ten rounds of the pace Anthony is willing to fight at?

Francis: Absolutely, I will get tired. I got tired in ten rounds against Fury. Everyone gets tired from ten rounds.

So fucking grounded. Fighters usually need to psych themselves up before a fight -- I'm the greatest, he can't hurt me, etc. -- but, before Francis, I had only seen Fedor answer questions with so much mental strength they don't need to distort reality. Fedor would always be asked if he thought this would be the fight someone beat hm and he always resonded with something like, "I am fighting a very dangerous fighter and he could beat me at any time, but I'm not afraid of losing because you can only stand up after you've been knocked down."

So fucking amazing. i love these two -- legit heroes of mine.

Thank you! For some reason I thought you were talking about the Ngannou vs Fury press conference when you were talking about the camera cutting to a pissed Fury lol

I started watching this press conference today during my workout, so I'm about 60 mins in. Francis is just so fucking amazing.

Interviewer: What do you say to people who think you'll get tired for ten rounds of the pace Anthony is willing to fight at?

Francis: Absolutely, I will get tired. I got tired in ten rounds against Fury. Everyone gets tired from ten rounds.

So fucking grounded. Fighters usually need to psych themselves up before a fight -- I'm the greatest, he can't hurt me, etc. -- but, before Francis, I had only seen Fedor answer questions with so much mental strength they don't need to distort reality. Fedor would always be asked if he thought this would be the fight someone beat hm and he always resonded with something like, "I am fighting a very dangerous fighter and he could beat me at any time, but I'm not afraid of losing because you can only stand up after you've been knocked down."

So fucking amazing. i love these two -- legit heroes of mine.
Francis seems like the most humble nicest big guy you could possibly meet (and smart too). That's why it was so awesome to hear what he told Fury, he never speaks his mind like that, he was spitting fire. Lol

Francis seems like the most humble nicest big guy you could possibly meet. That's why it was so awesome to hear what he told Fury, he never speaks his mind like that, he was spitting fire. Lol

hahaha I can't wait to get to it. Sounds like it should happen during my cooldown tomorrow, gonna get me all pumped up lol

people hyping joshua too much .. his last two fights were trash .. and he lost the two out of three before that .. he was getting tagged by helenius from what I heard and wallin was a punching bag .. wasn't threatening at all .. he was like a main dish served on a platter for joshua .. he's facing a raging hungry bull for this fight who will not simply be a punching bag with no resistance .. good luck

also the smack talk with fury .. meh .. fury was a spectator with no mic so they can't really go back and forth .. and this event wasn't about fury .. ngannou took the chance to take a cheapshot at him knowing he can't really talk back .. no idea why .. he's there for joshua

Back