RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

He didn't say "Don't leave Boxing", he said "You don't need Boxing y'know? You guys are the truth"... that's what I heard.

But I thought with those "pillows" Frank would be unstoppable.... hmmm.

It kind of make him look bad. I mean that was the complete opposite of his fight. Many thought Francis won against Fury but here he got completely destroyed by Joshua in a couple of rounds.

It puts the question into people heads : Is Fury still the best boxing heavyweight on the planet ?
Ofc especially seeing how Francis talked shit to fury as well at the presser.

Never could have imagined Francis going out like that. You can tell Francis ego is broken. I thought it would have been a tko

Not that the outcome would have been different, I do think Francis and his team didn't do themselves any favors fucking around with southpaw and letting him get caught by an elite boxer... likely effecting his performance.. making him valuable to, again, an elite boxer the rest of the fight.

A boxer's power is just different. Some of us tried to tell you guys. Francis had never seen this much firepower. With how porous his defense is he was almost certainly getting knocked out (unless he managed to catch AJ first).

Dana right now

dana-white-ufc-president.gif

Francis looked like shit, was it because the first knock down? Or is Fury a 100% fraud? Was he injured or something.. fuck.. Joshua, Usyk on another level..

Fury just isn't a puncher. Joshua always had legitimate one-punch KO power, even if he has become more of a boxer over the years.

Francis looked like shit, was it because the first knock down? Or is Fury a 100% fraud? Was he injured or something.. fuck.. Joshua, Usyk on another level..

Fury is a clown, doesnt have much power and AJ and Davison had a full fight's tape of footage of Francis boxing. There was nothing but MMA striking before the Fury fight to go off.

Back