*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

And? Tim Sylvia was a top 10 heavyweight at the time he got knocked out cold by Ray Mercer
No, he wasn't.

Untitled.jpg

Sylvia was also 311 lbs for that fight (it had to be contested at Super Heavyweight) and he employed what might've been the dumbest fight strategy in the history of MMA.

Agreed. I was blown away by the athleticism of Anthony Joshua. Like they said in Rocky 4, he is a super athlete. Not only did he make Francis look slow and flat footed, his physique was next level making Francis look soft and flabby. When Joshua was standing there at the face off during the weigh ins, I could not believe how big his neck was making his face look tiny.

Trolling used to be take some time effort back in the days. Now it's just guys who play little Richard in gay movies

Mma fans: omg boxing is so amazing and better than mma

Well what do you know about boxing?

Mma fans: oh nothing. We just like nailing our ball sacks to revolving doors.

Are the several people throughout this forum calling the first KD a jab trolling? What is happening?

Agreed. I was blown away by the athleticism of Anthony Joshua. Like they said in Rocky 4, he is a super athlete. Not only did he make Francis look slow and flat footed, his physique was next level making Francis look soft and flabby. When Joshua was standing there at the face off during the weigh ins, I could not believe how big his neck was making his face look tiny.
Anthony Joshua wasn't in rocky 4

Not a surprise but sucks to see. Good to see him get paid though.

Back