Media Pound 4 Pound with Kamaru & Henry, Ep. 5 (Guest: Dana White)

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Kamara ran through the division twice?? After beating Woodley to claim the title, he fought Masvidal twice, Covington twice, and Burns once. Half of his title defenses weren't even really warranted (in my opinion), just the least worst option at the time. How the fuck is that clearing the division twice?

Dana just showing how petty and stupid he is. Again.
He likes dudes that follow the company line.

From what I heard GSP was a tough negotiator with Dana)which is just simply good business sense really) so I can imagine that Dana isn’t too happy with that.

Wonder how Kamaru feels when he sees every single mainstream MMA media ranking GSP ahead of Kamaru in the P4P rankings

Last edited:
To this day, Dana is still all kinds of rustled by GSP outsmarting the UFC by managing to convince them to give him a title shot for his come back, taking the 185lbs belt and promptly retiring into the sunset again with his bag.

giphy.gif

shit trolling , GSP would jab the fuck out of Usmans bald dome.
Lol, no he wouldn’t. Go buy fight pass and watch GSP’s fights and Usman’s fights.

Usman fought much better competition and clearly displays superior skills.

You can argue GSP is more accomplished and has a stronger legacy, but prime Usman vs. prime GSP?

Usman kills him.

Yeah that guy has no idea what he's talking about.

You realize if someone like Masvidal or Covington fought Conduit, Hughes, and Penn, it would be a murder for those old timers.

The athletes nowadays has better cardio, faster punches, are stronger, and has a improved skill set.

To this day, Dana is still all kinds of rustled by GSP outsmarting the UFC by managing to convince them to give him a title shot for his come back, taking the 185lbs belt and promptly retiring into the sunset again with his bag.

giphy.gif

I mean he lied to get that title shot. He promised Dana he would defend if he won. Then he lied and retired cause health… which is bs since he was willing to come back for Khabib.

nobody believes that usman is the goat. he might not even be the 3rd best. if leon gets 2 more, id say he’s surpassed marty (not giving him credit for fighting journeyman jorge twice).

Via the Pound 4 Pound Podcast(also shamelessly stolen from Reddit):

View attachment 1035709

Usman is no doubt great and a incredibly talented fighter but in terms of quality of wins, title defences, and time at the top GSP clearly shows a different level.

GSP bless.

View attachment 1035710
dana's entire opinion on anything is based on how much money that it makes him

You realize if someone like Masvidal or Covington fought Conduit, Hughes, and Penn, it would be a murder for those old timers.

The athletes nowadays has better cardio, faster punches, are stronger, and has a improved skill set.
Prime BJ Penn easily murders any version of Masvidal, and the fact that you don't know that is absolutely adorable.

Prime BJ Penn easily murders any version of Masvidal, and the fact that you don't know that is absolutely adorable.
I thought he was going for the stupid troll sign up -> ban speedrun, but he's been posting on that account for a few months. Absolute noob troll shit.

Lol, no he wouldn’t. Go buy fight pass and watch GSP’s fights and Usman’s fights.

Usman fought much better competition and clearly displays superior skills.

You can argue GSP is more accomplished and has a stronger legacy, but prime Usman vs. prime GSP?

Usman kills him.
yeah for sure...Superior skills? whats that?wooden boxing and foot stomps...wow what a toolbox to draw from.
GSP would double leg Usman all day. Usmans supposed superior wrestling wouldnt be superior at all, considering GSP's proven skill. Fuck me even Edwards took Usman down and Colby was too chicken shit to try.
Usmans boxing is rather rudimentary and wooden, As previously mentioned, GSP's awesome jab would catch him every time.
Usman wont be doing his pissy foot stomps on GSP, he wouldnt even get him against the cage to be able to do that .
Who was the better competition? Colby, Mas? Give me a break.
You forget , or dont have a fucking clue, that GSP was the master of game planning, would have him figured out from the start , not that theres is much to figure out besides footstomps and cage pinning.
What did Usman have ? EPO induced stamina. SkIllZ
GSP will always be the GOAT , and you will always be the fan of mediocrity , backing a cesspool of losers.
I dont need to watch fightpass, I was watching them as they happened.
Usman just wasnt that good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back