Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hating ass Kyle Busch trying to punk the hottest young star in the game after the race, @My Spot come get your boy before #20 does something to his bitch ass!

Didn't evne unlean from his car

Screenshot-2019-02-04-at-19.03.35.png

Get your old ass outta the way next time and you wont get ran over!
Your 15 minutes were up a long time ago, young Bell is the new leader of the pack, Jack!

tenor.gif
"And tell Samantha that my DMs are open, baby! Word to the wise though that jumping on this young bull is a whole lot easier than jumping off!"

C1RL5FlVEAAhpT1.jpg

@Pliny Pete Have you seen the motion picture Dune 1?

The one from a couple years ago?
I watched like 30 minutes and gave up, too slow for my tastes, trailers for part 2 looked great and i heard it was amazing but if I didnt like the first one...

The one from a couple years ago?
I watched like 30 minutes and gave up, too slow for my tastes, trailers for part 2 looked great and i heard it was amazing but if I didnt like the first one...

Yeah that one. I watched the last 10 minutes of Dune 1 last week and it seemed cool. Then the trailier for Dune 2 looks cool and people say it's good. I might check out Dune 1 tonight. I'll keep you updated on the sitch.

Yeah that one. I watched the last 10 minutes of Dune 1 last week and it seemed cool. Then the trailier for Dune 2 looks cool and people say it's good. I might check out Dune 1 tonight. I'll keep you updated on the sitch.

Me waiting for an update

tenor.gif

Had to send western union some money just now. And when I clicked on the receiver tab the people I sent money to in the past popped up. I saw my mom's name. Probably should take her off there now.

1Hw5.gif

They did the best they could do, turning a 700-page book into 2 movies.

Had to send western union some money just now. And when I clicked on the receiver tab the people I sent money to in the past popped up. I saw my mom's name. Probably should take her off there now.

1Hw5.gif
That’s tough, man. Those little reminders can be such a gut punch, sorry

Weekly occurrence? As in, him having to remind people weekly he's her boyfriend, because she never acknowledges him? <lmao>

Think it says that on Vince's lawsuit.

Kommander got him a bad ass chick with him at this Lucha show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back