Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do themed movie shows like this and Monstervision still exist?

I watch Svengoolie every Saturday Night, its a classic Creature Feature style show that plays an old monster or sci fi movie with a host dressed up as a ghoulish vampire that tells you lots of cool little trivia about the mostly unknown actors as the movie goes on, sometimes he has wrestlers on his show

tenor.gif

I watch Svengoolie every Saturday Night, its a classic Creature Feature style show that plays an old monster or sci fi movie with a host dressed up as a ghoulish vampire that tells you lots of cool little trivia about the mostly unknown actors as the movie goes on, sometimes he has wrestlers on his show

tenor.gif
Just to be clear. I'm liking this for the interest factoid and new show to check out NOT for that damn Hagan-Dasszhausen!

The #20 Dewalt Toyota in 1st place with 20 laps to go!

Cornette used to love Danhausen too until he saw him wrestling.

Cornettes been on there a few times because Svengoolie goes out to autograph conventions sometimes and films interviews with pseudo celebrities and Corny used to work a lot of those, plus i think Corny is a viewer too cause he sometimes sends in videos

Cornette was on his show doing a burger eating challenge a few weeks ago
Jimmy needs to quit fucking around and get back in The Business! I wanna see him making some shots in 2024!

2f2fc57e-7522-434e-a638-edc440ad1c0f_text.gif

Weekly occurrence? As in, him having to remind people weekly he's her boyfriend, because she never acknowledges him? <lmao>

He lies awake in a cold sweat every nigh just wishing she would look at him the way she does Dirty Dom. I'd be rushing that wedding date if I were him

He lies awake in a cold sweat every nigh just wishing she would look at him the way she does Dirty Dom. I'd be rushing that wedding date if I were him

Last time he tried to rush a wedding date, Alexa Bliss dumped him and said she wasn't ready to be married, only to end up marrying the next guy she dated <lmao>

Roxie just did her first ever house zoomies, I bought her a squeaky ball at the grocery store and she has been having the time of her life playing with this thing for the past couple hours, she is so freaking excited and energetic
10 bucks well spent

#20 Dewalt Toyota is putting on a show today, fellas!

3 laps to go...

Young Bell driving like he stole it trying to catch that #1 position, ya love to see it

Hating ass Kyle Busch trying to punk the hottest young star in the game after the race, @My Spot come get your boy before #20 does something to his bitch ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back