Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching all over that damn Walmart for a Cadbury Creme Egg and they didnt have anywhere!
I got excited cause i thought i found em in the Easter candy section but they were Cadbury caramel eggs, I dont want that nonsense, I want them old school sgar creme's that send your diabetes through the roof!
Couldnt find them the other day at the grocery store either, what in the world is going on!

Dang it, Pete! I like the Cadbury caramel eggs! I DONT LIKE IT WHEN WE DONT AGREE ON THANGZ!

Dang it, Pete! I like the Cadbury caramel eggs! I DONT LIKE IT WHEN WE DONT AGREE ON THANGZ!

I probably would like them too but at that moment I wanted a creme egg, I been wanting one for weeks cause they been playing the commercials and I cant find one and its really starting to chap my ass!!

So when we were at the cash register I impulse bought a bag of Caramello miniatures which are basically the exact same thing as a Cadbury caramel egg

My buddy asked me what was the difference between that and the caramel egg I didnt want and I said nothing, Im just being fucking petty cause I want a creme egg!

Then I get home and see these fucking Caramellos are made by Cadbury!!

It really is true what they say, you cant fight city hall...

I probably would like them too but at that moment I wanted a creme egg, I been wanting one for weeks cause they been playing the commercials and I cant find one and its really starting to chap my ass!!

So when we were at the cash register I impulse bought a bag of Caramello miniatures which are basically the exact same thing as a Cadbury caramel egg

My buddy asked me what was the difference between that and the caramel egg I didnt want and I said nothing, Im just being fucking petty cause I want a creme egg!

Then I get home and see these fucking Caramellos are made by Cadbury!!

It really is true what they say, you cant fight city hall...
Big Cadbury has got us all by the balls

Another example of 86 being a great year. Many such case, Pete!
s2kpqz0y2vy31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back