Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1709985151240-png.1033641

The-Rock-Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-3-25-24-645x370.jpg

Rules
1. Crush Rock's bus with a monster truck
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots

lucy-pinder-12.jpg

n7tnuafaq9l91.gif

catfish-me-as-mommy-stepsis-gf-etc-you-are-sending-me-v0-rgwjx250yxsb1.gif

GHesIXrboAAQ0ud

y5AFpvU3kDu_RAw_.mp4

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kowboy On Sherdog

She's tied up to the post cause theres no fencing in front of my driveway but i doubt it mattered, she wasnt trying to go anywhere except back in the house
She's just like ole Fred, they seen the bad side of life so they aint trying to go back out there in the bullshit when they got a house full of food and treats and warm beds as far as the eye can see
Rescues make the best pets, no doubt about it

She almost got Me Too'd by a tiny ass white fluffy chihuahua this morning on our walk, he came flying out of his yard with his red rocket on full salute but he was barely like 6 inches tall so he wasnt reaching but her ankle lol
Poor girl was still terrified though, trying to run away from him with her tale between her legs
He was following us all the way down the block and i was worried about him getting run over so I turned back to his house and stood out there yelling til someone came to the door so they could come out and get their dog

She's just like ole Fred, they seen the bad side of life so they aint trying to go back out there in the bullshit when they got a house full of food and treats and warm beds as far as the eye can see

Dang. That was me for years. And look at me now! Don't let them break you, Roxie!

ypXq3oU.png

I bet she thinks she's the Pope of Chili Town with that vest.

dlo-brown.gif

She actually does, ever since I put that grizzly bear patch on there and told her it would give her lots of courage is the moment she started coming out of her shell and acting big and bold
She's still a chicken when it comes down to it though, which is perfectly fine, contrary to what you may read in the War Room, Im not a pussy that needs a "walking weapon" which is why I own a pitbull
Im perfectly happy with my lily-livered little Roxie Sox pretty pittie

<Oku04>

There's a poll on Twitter where you can only vote for one David Sahadi video as your favorite. How can someone just choose one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back