Jiu Jitsu doesn't work(according to this guy)

don't you mean yo "trigga finga"?

common misconception; while some gangsters replace the "er" with "a", the new breed of southern, lil wayne supporting, uneducated gangsters put emphasis on the "er", leaving it sounding more like an "urrrrr" than it was originally.

when mixed with the more intelligent north-eastern gangsters, the southern ones could only communicate with slurred words, autotune, excessive bass, and the primitive, unnecessary, and unprovoked repetition of the word "hater".

I wouldn't take this argument too far. Egyptians do in fact consider themselves Arabs and the country is officially the "Arab Republic of Egypt".

Though it is true Egypt isn't a part of Arabia.

i wasn't trying to argue anything, just point out that he's uneducated, using "Arabic" and "Arabian" interchangeably.

i have cousins who live there, it is an arabic country. not an arabian one.

just annoyed me, lol.

i wasn't trying to argue anything, just point out that he's uneducated, using "Arabic" and "Arabian" interchangeably.

i have cousins who live there, it is an arabic country. not an arabian one.

just annoyed me, lol.

I'm pretty sure that the term "Arabic" refers to the language they speak. Arabian is interchangeable with Arab - so if they're an Arab country that speaks Arabic, they'd also be Arabian.

Egypt predominately occupies North Africa, but parts of it occupy the Arabic Peninsula. The people who identify as Arabs are ones that can trace their ancestory back to the settlers of the Arabian peninsula. So, much of North Africa considers itself Arabian countries.

ugh. this guy is a hot mess.

This guy is located in New Jersey supposedly. I should go pay him a visit so I can see his "medals" along with the videos of him winning these Grapplers quests.

I'm pretty sure that the term "Arabic" refers to the language they speak. Arabian is interchangeable with Arab - so if they're an Arab country that speaks Arabic, they'd also be Arabian.

Egypt predominately occupies North Africa, but parts of it occupy the Arabic Peninsula. The people who identify as Arabs are ones that can trace their ancestory back to the settlers of the Arabian peninsula. So, much of North Africa considers itself Arabian countries.

i'm not gonna start a thing about this on sherdog, but Arabian denotes geographic location, where as Arabic describes race, culture, language, geography etc.
i am 1/4 tunisian, but in terms of race i see myself as 100% turk, 0% arab.

historically, north africa has been held by berbers, copts, etc. and the arabs came with the umayyad's spread of islam, only leaving behind their language, gvmt, and religion, they explicitly considered these northern african muslims as non-arabs, the racial melting pot left them with an Arabic identity.

for a point of reference, it's like calling the Republic of Turkey a Central Asian country (which it clearly is not), because the ppl are descendants of Uzbekstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia etc.

common misconception; while some gangsters replace the "er" with "a", the new breed of southern, lil wayne supporting, uneducated gangsters put emphasis on the "er", leaving it sounding more like an "urrrrr" than it was originally.

When mixed with the more intelligent north-eastern gangsters, the southern ones could only communicate with slurred words, autotune, excessive bass, and the primitive, unnecessary, and unprovoked repetition of the word "hater".

winnur!!!!

God the martial arts world is filled with some of the unintentionally coolest people in the world!

*throws gi and belt in trash*

Captain Combat FTMFW

God the martial arts world is filled with some of the unintentionally coolest people in the world!

*throws gi and belt in trash*

Captain Combat FTMFW

This dude is under heat for credit card fraud. Look up Close Combat Company scam in teh googlez.

I can't find any record of him ever competing in Grapplers quest.

[/I]

did you check the old man's novice division? because I guarantee you if he did place 2nd it was probably because he had one match in that division.

did you check the old man's novice division? because I guarantee you if he did place 2nd it was probably because he had one match in that division.

Always cracks me up, I've seen people who claim Gold and Silvers in various competitions where they were the only guy in the Division and by default was awarded 1st, or there was only one other guy and that guy kicked his ass, so he got second.

Hilarity!

Always cracks me up, I've seen people who claim Gold and Silvers in various competitions where they were the only guy in the Division and by default was awarded 1st, or there was only one other guy and that guy kicked his ass, so he got second.
Listen, I don't criticize how you win your fancy "legitimate" medals.

*weeps*

No, seriously, of the few medals I have, half are from this kind of bullshit.

Listen, I don't criticize how you win your fancy "legitimate" medals.

*weeps*

No, seriously, of the few medals I have, half are from this kind of bullshit.

That's fine when it happens, but I have a feeling you don't go around bragging about them...lol.

This guy is located in New Jersey supposedly. I should go pay him a visit so I can see his "medals" along with the videos of him winning these Grapplers quests.

Jersey eh? maybe this guy trained with the Captain, he looked pretty unstoppable.

That's fine when it happens, but I have a feeling you don't go around bragging about them...lol.
No, I don't. That would be so very, very lame. But then again, few people outside my gym know I do BJJ, so the only people I could brag to already know the details. For all I know I'd be a much bigger douchebag if I had the opportunity.

That's what makes Captain Chris so special. There are apparently tons of people who know him, and know exactly what his capabilities are. He's a known quantity, not some dude from nowhere: he is provably useless. That's beyond being a narcissistic liar, it's like he lives his life in defiance of reality.

Or maybe the unquiet ghost of Billy Mays has possessed him and seized upon the opportunity to sell something new. Though I guess Lt. X was around before Mays died, so that probably isn't it.

No, I don't. That would be so very, very lame. But then again, few people outside my gym know I do BJJ, so the only people I could brag to already know the details. For all I know I'd be a much bigger douchebag if I had the opportunity.

That's what makes Captain Chris so special. There are apparently tons of people who know him, and know exactly what his capabilities are. He's a known quantity, not some dude from nowhere: he is provably useless. That's beyond being a narcissistic liar, it's like he lives his life in defiance of reality.

Or maybe the unquiet ghost of Billy Mays has possessed him and seized upon the opportunity to sell something new. Though I guess Lt. X was around before Mays died, so that probably isn't it.

Apparently, ignorance is bliss. But you have to wonder, if these people truly believe in it, or they just really want others to believe in their lies so they become the lie. Either way, it is a certifiable mental condition. Those people worry me...

But you have to wonder, if these people truly believe in it, or they just really want others to believe in their lies so they become the lie.
Some of them believe it. There was a video of some no-touch KO chi master dude fighting an MMA guy and the poor old guy got his face pounded in. He didn't seem to understand why his magic didn't work.

I can't imagine that Captain Chris believes his own hype, though. How could he? If he's a jiu-jitsu blue belt, he knows how many people can destroy him.

Back