Jiu Jitsu doesn't work(according to this guy)

People who believe this need to wear helmets for the rest of their lives.

MMAPG's forum has this as an ad. If we were to make fun of it, we would get banned.

How is this possible?

To answer that question, I have no choice but to tell you a story the military and most every "martial arts" teacher on the planet do NOT want you to know.

Frankly, even the U.S. government will deny what I'm about to say.

Listen:

Almost 80 years ago, on the eve of World War 2, there was a meeting within the House of Lords in London. In attendance were some of the world's richest and most powerful men: Including billionaires (there were only a few at the time), diplomats, kings, world leaders, presidents, and other powerful "elites" who controlled vast sums of money and power.

These people were literally desperate to discover the answer to one question, and one question only:

"What REALLY Works In Combat?"

Why did they need to know the answer to this question?

Because these guys were scared shitless (and rightfully so) that they were about to lose their entire fortunes to the single greatest threat mankind had ever seen:

The Nazis.

Wow. I guess your allowed to spew shit if you begin sounding like a conspiracy freak

Looks legit to me, think I'm gonna buy a bunch of copies for me and the whole family. Then probably quit jitz and just practice in my backyard.

"We all know..."Military-Grade" is not "cheap"."

actually "military grade" means exactly cheap. as in, made by the lowest bidder.

So, I'm googling for a place to buy a cheap rash guard, when on the side I see some add that says, "Jiu Jitsu doesn't work." So, being that I study BJJ, I click it and the hilarity ensued.

I can't find any record of him ever competing in Grapplers quest.

Captain Chris Close Combat Training - Self Defense & Mixed Martial Arts Techniques & Moves, Black Belt & Military Army Training, Street Fighting Tips, Books & DVD

Highlights:

How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about itcave his chest in without skipping a beat.)

* Does NOT require a lot of time to master. You can learn it, literally, in a couple hourseven if you're a total fighting "green horn" now.

* Does NOT require you to be in peak physical condition. I've actually seen guys with bulging beer bellies and bum knees use Close Combat Training to send younger and more experienced fighters even advanced martial artists to the emergency room.

* Does NOT require any practiceonce you learn it, it's "locked in" your mind, your neurology and even your muscle fibers forever. You cannot forget it even if you wanted to. It's like a weapon strapped to your leg 24/7365 days per yearready to be drawn and fired at a moment's notice at any time, in any place, and under any circumstances.

This guy advertises on Drudgereport...his videos gave me many good laughs.

"To keep up with the demand, Captain Chris was forced to charge these students as much as $14,987.00 per lesson to learn this devastating new fighting system."
that whole page is full of lol
edit:

"In fact, the soldiers who used this devastating system were legendary for jumping dozens of armed Nazi and elite Japanese commandos...
And Conquering Them
With Their Bare Hands!
Sounds almost crazy, doesn't it?
I know... but even more incredible is... in many cases, these Allied "Super Soldiers" did not even bother using their weapons ("too slow and clumsy", they reported).
Instead, they would just use these extremely effective movements they were taught sometimes the night before they were shipped off to battle."
oh my god haha

Allied Super Soldiers? Did Captain Chris train Captain America? :icon_lol:

Where does this guy get the money for his ads? I can't imagine he makes that much money of his scam. Do I have too much faith in the common sense of the average world citizen?

Some guy mentioned that Captain Chris is a 3 or 4 stripe blue belt at his school, so it might not be too far fetched that he did place 2nd at some GQ.

Where does this guy get the money for his ads? I can't imagine he makes that much money of his scam. Do I have too much faith in the common sense of the average world citizen?

at $14,987.00 a pop, he doesn't have to give that many privates a month to do okay. :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

did you check the old man's novice division? because I guarantee you if he did place 2nd it was probably because he had one match in that division.

haha, I didn't even think to do that. I'll give it a run through and see if i can find something.

Edit: I searched or Chris Pizzo on the grapplers quest site and nothing came up. I did numerous google searches, and nothing came up about him winning silver.

I did find this breakdown of a Captain Chris video he recorded with a news station. Pretty funny:

Street Fighter Profile: Who Is Captain Chris? Expert or Not? | Real Street Fighting Moves

I also found this. It says Chris Pizzo(Captain Chris) is a first degree BROWN belt in Judo here: Kokushikai, Inc./Performance Judo Academy

which is affiliated with this place: Gracie Jiu-Jitsu NJ- Performance Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in North Jersey, BJJ, MMA, Bergen County, Passaic County, Rockland County, Essex County, Morris County, New York, NY, Grappling, Submission Fighting, Self Defense, kara

Also, according to other research he's also not a captain in the military, and never was actually in the military - he was in the ROTC before he had to withdraw due to illness.

How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about itcave his chest in without skipping a beat.)

[/I]

How does one do this without the weapon firing? I would assume the trigger finger is ripped off because it is on the trigger at the time of the "snatch", i would figure that the force required to de-digit someone is larger than that to pull the trigger.

And seems pretty dangerous to cave someones chest in without thinking about it. Also is he making claims that people with Alzheimers wont forget this system either? Considering its locked into muscle fibers...

How does one do this without the weapon firing? I would assume the trigger finger is ripped off because it is on the trigger at the time of the "snatch", i would figure that the force required to de-digit someone is larger than that to pull the trigger.

And seems pretty dangerous to cave someones chest in without thinking about it. Also is he making claims that people with Alzheimers wont forget this system either? Considering its locked into muscle fibers...

I don't know about the finger being ripped off...but I remember being taught a gun disarm that breaks the finger. I doubt it's very applicable in a real life situation. It's similar to first technique in this video. If you break the grip and keep bending the finger backwards, it'll break the guys finger.

[YT]Pqn519AB27k[/YT]

This guy trains at my academy. He's only a blue belt, and I don't think he's ever competed. I've tapped him myself.

I don't know about the finger being ripped off...but I remember being taught a gun disarm that breaks the finger. I doubt it's very applicable in a real life situation. It's similar to first technique in this video. If you break the grip and keep bending the finger backwards, it'll break the guys finger.

[YT]Pqn519AB27k[/YT]

question is...are you faster than a bullet?

[YT]Pqn519AB27k[/YT]

is anyone believing this besides the little kids sitting on the mat? dude is gonna get shot in the face if he tries that stuff. he's making the mistake of bringing his chi to a gunfight.

Back