Wow, Lloyd Irvin students accused of brutal rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're fucking stupid. So if I rape a fellow student of mines it's my coach's fault? If I get caught hitting and running it's my coach's fault? At the end of the day he didn't penetrate nobody, you're talking about him like he helped this 2 people rape the girl. Stop fucking hating so much, your head is about to explode.

where in my post did i say it was his fault? i said your bullshit response "the thread title is not LI rapes a woman, it's his students" was stupid. it's not relevant in terms of responsibility, it's relevant because it's a horrible fucking act against a human being and with the news of these two dipshits doing it came the news (for most people) that lloyd once attempted to do the same. he just couldn't get it up.

Why? Is it based on if you have facebook or not?

It's not good if they're getting so hammered with hateposts that they decide they need to take down the page after only like 30 minutes.

Anyone have any updates on the Copa Podio though? Did he say if Keenan fought, or is that later today?

It's not good if they're getting so hammered with hateposts that they decide they need to take down the page after only like 30 minutes.

Yeah but you cant base his future on that.

Why? Is it based on if you have facebook or not?

Do you really think that was my point?
I have to assume the 12 in your sn stands for your age.

Hiding from this, deleting any comments even touching on the subject, banning people from your page, and the whole gang rape thing by LI, is what will probably end it.
Imo

So, you guys defending Lloyd Irvin, who is by his own admission at least an attempted rapist, how good do you feel about yourselves right now?

Asking for fairness and compassion for rapists is perhaps the greatest irony in the world.

You seem a little too sympathetic.....

Jesus, where did he admit to attempting to rape her? He admitted to trying to have sex with her. He claimed it was consentual.

I posted this on the pic of Keenan asking if he would shock people today:

"He shocked me when he told police that his rapist friends were nice guys.... I bet he knew the girl, too, what a worthless piece of shit! Get tapped out today! I'm never cheering for you again, you should have denounced those assholes the minute they were accused of something so heinous... now I just have to assume your another practitioner under LLoyd who thinks rape is okay!"

It went down within a minute... Oh well.
you're so cool bro

Jesus, where did he admit to attempting to rape her? He admitted to trying to have sex with her. He claimed it was consentual.

So why did 5 or 6 other guys get prison sentences?

I always knew there was some reason I disliked that man, but that 1989 case is beyond messed up. "I wanted to, but couldn't get it up" isn't a valid excuse for not actually taking part in the gang rape. Covering the google searches with "Rape prevention testimonials" (let's face it, he could have made just one long video, instead of half a dozen..) is just sleazy too.

These two guys seem like they got caught with their pants down, red handed, and they ruined their lives. More importantly, they have destroyed this young lady's life in a way that us guys will never understand. She'll always have trust issues and may never be the same person. That's very sad.

So why did 5 or 6 other guys get prison sentences?

Exactly. Clearly a gang rape took place, and the only reason he didn't get sent to the pen is because "he couldn't get it up." What kind of defense is that??

he got the kumite competitors because of facebook.

also, damn maldonado's facebook is getting blown UP with hate

I saw some yesterday, what are people saying now???

Because our justice system isnt perfect and sometimes people get sentences for things they didnt do?

sometimes. But do you know how hard it is to prove rape? There is a huge burden of proof, particularly when it is the word of 7 or 9 people to 1 who were in the room.

Not likely the case here.

Do you really think that was my point?
I have to assume the 12 in your sn stands for your age.

Hiding from this, deleting any comments even touching on the subject, banning people from your page, and the whole gang rape thing by LI, is what will probably end it.
Imo

So where is the point about his future in your post?

Because our justice system isnt perfect and sometimes people get sentences for things they didnt do?

Do you believe thats what happened here? In that case?

I always knew there was some reason I disliked that man, but that 1989 case is beyond messed up. "I wanted to, but couldn't get it up" isn't a valid excuse for not actually taking part in the gang rape. Covering the google searches with "Rape prevention testimonials" (let's face it, he could have made just one long video, instead of half a dozen..) is just sleazy too.

These two guys seem like they got caught with their pants down, red handed, and they ruined their lives. More importantly, they have destroyed this young lady's life in a way that us guys will never understand. She'll always have trust issues and may never be the same person. That's very sad.

Once again, it was "I wanted to have sex", not 'I wanted to rape her.' And ya, I its sleazy he tried to hide it.. I mean people always remain impartial and acknowledge that they werent there and dont really know what happened or anything so I dont know why he woulnt want that out..

I saw some yesterday, what are people saying now???

theyre going through every post hes put this month and making comments about the rape. saying racist shit.

posted a while back: "Going to be in Miami the next four days...Ousss!"
and now someone commented: "NOW YOU GOING TO PRISON....Ousss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back