Hottest Girl in the House ?

The little cute girl at or towards the end. I like them girl next door type looking girls.

first girl who fought, the wiry kentuckian

yea that's what I thought too after just watching the first episode and not paying all that much attention.

I bet with some make-up and a nice outfit, she'd look very nice.

But definitely no Gina Carano's there. Then again that's setting the bar a bit too high. Gina is a Goddess.

I don't get all the Duke hype. Great fighter but her looks are over rated. Personally, I think Pennington and Pena are hot. Then again, beauty is subjective and I tend to lean more toward the dark hair, dark eye beauties :)

I think objectively the hottest chicks that didn't get into the house were Bethany Marshall and Colleen Schneider. Colleen Schneider's pics were already posted in this thread and it's clear she is much hotter than most of the other girls being named (Roxie? Peggy? REALLY?). Bethany Marshall was possibly the hottest (rewatch her pre-fight interview or Google her if you don't believe me). Out of those who made it into the house, I'd say it's obviously Jessamyn Duke. I don't believe in 'subjectivity' or 'eye of the beholder' when it comes to physical attraction either. Certain features (high cheeks bones, big eyes, thin jaws, etc) are just unanimously considered attractive among all men as it has been proven in studies and experiments.

Hottest would be Ronda as in hot headed and prone to temper tantrums.

I think Shayna and Jessamyn would look great in a grappling only match. :icon_lol:

I think objectively the hottest chicks that didn't get into the house were Bethany Marshall and Colleen Schneider. Colleen Schneider's pics were already posted in this thread and it's clear she is much hotter than most of the other girls being named (Roxie? Peggy? REALLY?). Bethany Marshall was possibly the hottest (rewatch her pre-fight interview or Google her if you don't believe me). Out of those who made it into the house, I'd say it's obviously Jessamyn Duke. I don't believe in 'subjectivity' or 'eye of the beholder' when it comes to physical attraction either. Certain features (high cheeks bones, big eyes, thin jaws, etc) are just unanimously considered attractive among all men as it has been proven in studies and experiments.

Bethany Marshall

member_10647245.jpeg

img_4224.jpg

Here you go.

Shayna's my sugarmomma.. or atleast thats what I'm trying to acheive. And Roxy I adore. [shrugs]

Out of those who made it into the house, I'd say it's obviously Jessamyn Duke. I don't believe in 'subjectivity' or 'eye of the beholder' when it comes to physical attraction either. Certain features (high cheeks bones, big eyes, thin jaws, etc) are just unanimously considered attractive among all men as it has been proven in studies and experiments.

With all due respect, it's not obvious at all to me. I don't think Jess holds a candle to that latina girl, Julianna Pena.

I'm amazed she's not getting more attention on this thread.

Definitely Jessamyn Duke...If we're going to include those who didn't make it to the house, Bethany Marshall and that chick with the pink hair (Gina Mazany?) were hot too

With all due respect, it's not obvious at all to me. I don't think Jess holds a candle to that latina girl, Julianna Pena.

I agree everyone has a unique type, i like pena and moras. Duke is pretty, but i am not attracted to real tall girls for some reason, im about 6 foot, but i always liked girls below 5'8 and a bit more curvy. She is pretty though, I am not saying she isn't

Last edited:
Definitely Jessamyn Duke...If we're going to include those who didn't make it to the house, Bethany Marshall and that chick with the pink hair (Gina Mazany?) were hot too

Gina Mazany

1175092_10153215792085651_905349561_n.jpg

421364_10152207705140651_962771639_n.jpg

970840_10152899642675651_401136756_n.jpg

Here you go (with a helping of equal opportunity on the side).

Word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back