What's your next purchase? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that Glock is hideous.
bear-hunting-aug-2011-002.jpg

I want to do this to my G20.

Fuck me running. I was watching one on Gunbroker and it's like twice that. :mad:

And to throw salt in the wound...

Today rummaging through the parts bin at the LGS I found FIVE (5) Sig 229 magazines for my wife's gun for $15 a piece. All new in mil packaging with the NSN number still on package. I think they will fit in the P226 - not sure yet. Doesn't matter really.

I need to shoot the 938. I've got a boner for them.

I need to shoot the 938. I've got a boner for them.

Not a forgiving pistol at all. It is my EDC but lord have mercy! Such a small pistol you cannot make any errors else you are all over the map.

That being said it is so fucking sexy~

Anyone see the new Sig P320 they've been flashing on their website?

I was thinking of picking up a Pietta 1873 just because I've always wanted to replace my single action I sold a decade ago. Cabelas has or had one for $350 bucks which is very tempting, seeing as how I'm the only source of income in the house at the moment and money is tight. I've read some decent things about the Piettas, but even spending $400 or so, would take a lot of explaining and would cause a lot of bickering I'm sure.

Anyone see the new Sig P320 they've been flashing on their website?

Yeah. I like it. I'll definitely go check them out when they are available. If they are around the same price as a glock I'll likely pick one up.

Yes, great price for a Zastava pistol. I bought one a year or so ago. The Zastava's are some of the nicest AKs, great build quality and finish.

Picked up a Smith & Wesson .357 686 revolver for $400 today. Bought from the same guy I got the Sig P226. This one came with a couple of cases and a couple of boxes of hollow points.

Picked up a Smith & Wesson .357 686 revolver for $400 today. Bought from the same guy I got the Sig P226. This one came with a couple of cases and a couple of boxes of hollow points.

Wow, the 6 shot or the 686+? What barrel length?

You got a deal!

Haha, it is. It's like having a little flame thrower. I cut off the muzzle nut and put a booster on mine.

Yup. Great deal. I got one for about $500 before this huge shipment hit the US a few months ago. I put a Form 1 in to short barrel it. I've taken it to the range and everyone moves away because of the muzzle blast. It's like shooting a cannon. BIG FUN!

HOLY SHIT!!!

Even if i did not have the money for this i would rob someone to get $400, and make this deal happen!!!

29hif9.jpg
\

S&W 686 is on top.

Ughhhh camera phone picture sucks. Lighting is horrible and out of focus. Regardless it is very nice. I think less than 50 rounds through it. For $400 with a couple boxes of JHP's I think I did well.

330xp4p.jpg

The new P226 is on top. It also came with box and ammo for $400. It is just the right time of year - after xmas people need money - and my SGM is PCS'ing. Right time, right place, with cash in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back