What's your next purchase? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Smith & Wesson .357 686 revolver for $400 today. Bought from the same guy I got the Sig P226. This one came with a couple of cases and a couple of boxes of hollow points.

Wow, wish I could find a deal like that. Great find.

Pre-ordered an RPD today. I can't believe they're actually bringing them into Canada. I'm all giddy.

29hif9.jpg
\

S&W 686 is on top.

Ughhhh camera phone picture sucks. Lighting is horrible and out of focus. Regardless it is very nice. I think less than 50 rounds through it. For $400 with a couple boxes of JHP's I think I did well.

You did extremely well. Is the snubby a 19?

My buddy is trying to talk me into buying a PPS43 parts kit. Should cost like $300 once complete.

PPSh41.jpg

Finally found a trade for my Sig SP2022 9mm. Guy is trading me is also lightly used ruger SP101 357 mag. Ive never owned a revolver and have been eyeing 357s for the past year. Should be making the trade Saturday, I'll try and post some pics when I get it.

Kinda ironic this thread went through just over 1000 posts in almost exactly a year.

Getting another Glock 19 gen 3 tomorrow. Can't pass up on the deal. LNIB with night sights, $380.

Might pick up a gen 4 FDE 21 we just got in too.

Getting another Glock 19 gen 3 tomorrow. Can't pass up on the deal. LNIB with night sights, $380.

Might pick up a gen 4 FDE 21 we just got in too.

That's a great deal. Grats!

Impulse bought a Ruger GP100 yesterday. Got really lucky too, phoned in the transfer and picked my gun up 20 minutes after buying it. It was a miracle.

Impulse bought a Ruger GP100 yesterday. Got really lucky too, phoned in the transfer and picked my gun up 20 minutes after buying it. It was a miracle.

I bought one last month, what length did you get, and have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

Finally found a trade for my Sig SP2022 9mm. Guy is trading me is also lightly used ruger SP101 357 mag. Ive never owned a revolver and have been eyeing 357s for the past year. Should be making the trade Saturday, I'll try and post some pics when I get it.

The sp101 gives you the chance to shoot .38, 38P, and 357. That is not a bad trade imo.

I bought one last month, what length did you get, and have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

Its a stainless 6 inch. Took it out the night I bought it and shot a box of .38 and .357. Haven't owned or shot too many handguns in my life but from what I have this definitely one of my favorites.

I'm curious, if you've owned or shot other revolvers how do you feel the GP100 stacks up to its competition? I see people online saying that its a sturdier and more durable design.

The sp101 gives you the chance to shoot .38, 38P, and 357. That is not a bad trade imo.

I took it to the range today for the first time. I love it. It's a 2.25" barrel, Spurless hammer, has the rubber hogue grips on it. I ran a box of federal 38 specials thru it, then ran 10 rounds of 125gr 357 magnum rounds (Hornady CD) thru it. 38s were nice and soft, I could still shoot double taps pretty quick even with the DAO trigger. The 357 rounds had some bite but were definately manageable. I think if I decide to carry it, it will be with 357. I REALLY love it, and to be honest I'm not sure why. The DAO trigger is a tough transition from my 1911 I shoot the most, for carry the capacity and weight aren't close to my glock 23, but just something about it is still so fucking cool about it.

Bought a GI guide rod/plug for my 1911 to replace the FLGR it came with. Also bought a couple of 10rd CmC Power Mag+. I don't know what it is about them but they just look bad ass when I hold the 1911 now. Also got a couple of extra mags for my CZ75. Just got home and went ahead and ordered a SOG Aegis. This will be my first knife. I don't know a damn thing about knives but it seemed like it got decent reviews.

IMG_0243_zps4976dbea.jpg

Purchased a French Mas 49/56 the other day, I think I got a pretty good deal at $300.

Bought the G21 Gen 4 FDE we got in and a Kel-Tec Sub2k in 9mm Sig mags.

Pumped to take these home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back