- 2014 NBA offseason thread, v1: The LeTears Edition -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron is leaving Miami. Honestly, I don't get why people get so upset at this. It's not he's demanding to leave. He's doing it on his own terms. People switch companies all the time, why can't athletes do the same.

in all serious business, i don't begrudge lebron

in a world without cap, a team would probably be justified in their investment of even paying him $100/year

like for example the Toronto Raptors could afford to do that and still make money

israel-gutierrez.jpeg

kg.gif

I have a feeling the Knicks are in play for both LeBron and Melo more than people may realize.

I'm not sure what the nuts and bolts to that are or would be - but I think it's a real posibility.

I don't see Chicago getting either one of those guys. Still interested in what the Bulls will do trade wise tho as they have a ton of assets.

I have a feeling the Knicks are in play for both LeBron and Melo more than people may realize.

I'm not sure what the nuts and bolts to that are or would be - but I think it's a real posibility.

I don't see Chicago getting either one of those guys. Still interested in what the Bulls will do trade wise tho as they have a ton of assets.

most likely nothing, hopefully get rid of Booz

#MiroticLOOMS

Nobody wants to play for NY. The bricks are absolutely not in play.

Huh? How could the Knicks possibly be in play? they have no assets and unmovable contracts. Zero chance to add another star until next year

Not to mention the fact that the bricks basically define the term "life time loser"

The Bulls will definitely use their amnesty on Boozer.

Huh? How could the Knicks possibly be on play? 5 hey have no assets and unmovable contracts. Zero chance to add another star until next year

I remember 4 years ago it was impossible for 1 team to sign Wade, James and Bosh until it happened.

Of course it also may not happen at all. I'm saying don't rule out the worlds best player wanting to play on the worlds biggest basketball stage and finding a way to do it.

We'll see.

ESPN was a Kobe homer until he became a rapist. Than after that blew over they were homers until it was obvious LeBron was now the best in the world.

"LeJuice the best in the world". Thanks for the hard lol.

The guys skill set is journeyman level at best and he's proven time and time again he's a choker/not a leader. But hey, I guess if BSPN calls you the "best" enough then guys like Bern06 will eat it up and parrot that same sentiment LMAO !

Use your eyes, Bern06. Juice is a less skilled charles oakley on steroids.

I'd love to see Lebron go to the Lakers so all the idiots that have talked shit (like BD) would start saying that they were always fans and jump all over his nuts.

If juice wants to join for the vet minimum I'd have no problem with it. He's a life time loser but this would be offset via playing with the greatest winner of all time / greatest player of all time. As long as he knows his role (3rd option at best) and plays hard he will be welcomed by LA fans.

I remember 4 years ago it was impossible for 1 team to sign Wade, James and Bosh until it happened.

Of course it also may not happen at all. I'm saying don't rule out the worlds best player wanting to play on the worlds biggest basketball stage and finding a way to do it.

We'll see.

It was never impossible at that point. Just them agreeing to take pay cuts and deal with no bench for a year. Ny can't free up the money.

Who even cares about this year's draft? Total asterisk draft imo. Players shouldn't even be allowed to join the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back