PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is in those fanny packs? I had one when I was 5 and I used to keep my pogs in it.

broc5k sighting. see you in another 4 months.

Fucking stupid move IMO. He's not the youngest dude anymore, strike iron while it's hot.

Agree with you here. This is baffling to me. Is there a rule in WWE that only one guy can be pushed nowadays? I am starting to see the same thing happening to Dean Ambrose as well. Jobbed clean to Orton, then this week he gets taken out in the first segment.

Agree with you here. This is baffling to me. Is there a rule in WWE that only one guy can be pushed nowadays? I am starting to see the same thing happening to Dean Ambrose as well. Jobbed clean to Orton, then this week he gets taken out in the first segment.

worst part is Ambrose didnt return at the end of the the main event.

- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the decision to keep Cesaro a heel and cool off on him a bit has been somewhat of an intentional decision. While Cesaro was planned to get a major babyface push late in the summer, it was decided that it would be best to focus on Roman Reigns primarily in order to establish him as a main eventer.

There is still a plan to turn Cesaro face and push him, though it is said to be a "when we need it" situation, after Reigns is fully established and they're looking for another rising star.

Yeah they have like 7 hours of TV each week so obviously not enough time to build up more than one star at the same time. Gotta save some time for our weekly dose of Cena-Orton.

Last edited:
If only Zane would see this...
10170998_745922118780178_1538047618561113998_n.jpg

There is very cool article about Ambrose on WWE.com, they even have some CZW pictures of him in there too.

There should be a poll in WWE.com if Sting removes or keeps his pussy goatee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back