International Israel vs. Palestine Discussion- War of 2014, v2: Israel Withdraws from Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've deflected and obfuscated for the last dozen or so posts. Somehow, you still haven't answered the simple question of what Arabs or Arab groups would target the west if it wasn't for Israel taking the heat. Chop chop, buddy.

Dude, how many times do I have to say this? Muslims in general is what I'm talking about. Can you deny that the chief interest of almost every Muslim Terror group on the planet is Israel, followed shortly by the US? I've also explained how that ties into their religion. If that is deflecting to you, I don't know what to say.

If I thought you had any idea what you're talking about, I'd argue with you. You've shown over and over on the topic of Israel/Islam that you don't really know what you're talking about, and have admitted as much.

you accuse everyone who does not agree with you of such. that is why you fail

at some point, you need to give some serious thought to your own lack of coherent arguments, disjointed facts, and unsupported opinions.

but I know, its everyone else and not you

Dude, how many times do I have to say this? Muslims in general is what I'm talking about. Can you deny that the chief interest of almost every Muslim Terror group on the planet is Israel, followed shortly by the US? I've also explained how that ties into their religion. If that is deflecting to you, I don't know what to say.

So if Israel was to fall, why should we be scared?

The only group to kill more Americans than Hezbollah are the guys who carried out the attacks on 9/11. Please save it.

Im pretty sure more americans were killed in the following wars Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, WW2, WW1 etc etc.

I dont consider the bombing of a barracks as a terrorist attack, and its pretty damn unwise to keep an embassy open in a civil war in which you are sending soldiers to.

Thats like trying to stretch the attack on Benghazi with an assumption that Libyans are looking towards the destruction of USA.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?...Christ, this is getting tiresome, maybe I should just move along...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Jihad_Organization

If you would just follow your own links more than just the information you want, you wouldn't look like such an assclown.

Existence[edit]Initially the group was described as "a mysterious group about which virtually nothing was known,"[2] one whose "only members" seemed to be the "anonymous callers" taking credit for the bombings, or one that simply didn't exist. After the MNF bombing, the New York Times reported that "Lebanese police sources, Western intelligence sources, Israeli Government sources and leading Shi'ite Moslem religious leaders in Beirut are all convinced that there is no such thing as Islamic Jihad," as an organization, no membership, no writings, etc.[3] Journalist Robin Wright has described it as "more of an information network for a variety of cells of movements", rather than a centralized organization.[4] Not all of IJ's claims of responsibility were credible, as "in some cases, the callers seemed to be exploiting the activities of groups that had no apparent ties to Islamic Jihad," while working with some success to create "an aura of a single omnipotent force in the region."[5]

Wright has compared Islamic Jihad to the Black September wing of the Palestinian Fatah,[6] serving the function of providing its controlling organization, in this case Hezbollah, with some distance and plausible deniability from acts that might provoke retaliation or other problems.

Lebanese journalist Hala Jaber compared it to "a phony company which rents office space for a month and then vanishes," existing "only when it was committing an atrocity against its targets ..."[7]

Adam Shatz of The Nation magazine has described Islamic Jihad as "a precursor to Hezbollah, which did not yet officially exist" at the time of the bombings Islamic Jihad took credit for.[8] Jeffrey Goldberg says

Using various names, including the Islamic Jihad Organization and the Organization of the Oppressed on Earth, Hezbollah remained underground until 1985, when it published a manifesto condemning the West, and proclaiming, “.... Allah is behind us supporting and protecting us while instilling fear in the hearts of our enemies.”[9]

A 2003 decision by an American court named Islamic Jihad as the name used by Hezbollah for its attacks in Lebanon, and parts of the Middle East, and Europe.[10] Just as Hezbollah used another name Islamic Resistance, or al-Muqawama al-Islamiyya, for its attacks against Israel.[11]

By the mid-1980s Hizbollah leaders are reported to have admitted their involvement in the attacks and the nominal nature of "Islamic Jihad" - that it was merely a `telephone organisation,`[12][13] and[14] whose name was `used by those involved to disguise their true identity.`[15][16][17][18][19]

Former CIA operative and author Robert Baer describes it as the cover name used by the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Pasdaran). Baer claims the order for 1983 US embassy bombing is widely believed to have originated high up in the Iranian Islamic Republic's hierarchy.[20] According to Baer it is "a very distinct organization, which was separate from Hezbollah because you had the [Hezbollah] consultative council which only had a vague idea of what the hostage-takers were doing."[21]

Hala Jaber calls it a name "deliberately contrived by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and their recruits to cast confusion."[7] Wright is more circumspect, saying: "Islamic Jihad was clearly pro-Iranian in ideology, but some doubts existed among both Muslim moderates and Western diplomats about whether it was actually directed by Iran rather than home-grown."[4]

Nice job, bro. I could see how you could miss that though. It's the entire "Existence" section of that page...

Not at all, the chief interests of the majority of muslim groups are other muslim groups and their own countries.

Israel/USA are afterthoughts for the majority of them.

You have shown completely ignorance of the matter, not being able to even name one terror group that its not alquaeda. Thats why you didnt mentioned Hezbollah until i brought it up forward.

Somewhat true about the terror groups, but why don't you try a little harder to figure out why that is.

Im pretty sure more americans were killed in the following wars Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, WW2, WW1 etc etc..

And that has what to do with what we're talking about? Jesus, some of you are frustrating.

Somewhat true about the terror groups, but why don't you try a little harder to figure out why that is.

I know why it is. I've explained it, many times. Read through the thread. Or read through any other thread on this topic that I'm in

And that has what to do with what we're talking about? Jesus, some of you are frustrating.

Most of Hezbollah American victims have been soldiers and they were killed in the middle of a civil war.

So you need to start counting US soldier victims to terrorism if you want to draw a good comparison.

But you arent because you are completely ignorant on the matter, so why dont you read a little instead of trolling, that way you can bring coherent arguments.

1- The 1967 Palestinian refugees were caused by the Six Day War.

2- They could be split up evenly among Israel and the Arab World (as the Arab World shares some blame in the whole conflict) and the violence could end pretty easily.

3- I didn't know you were talking about Lebanon only, I thought you meant everywhere.

1. cause by israel.

2. no, it's on israel, not the arab world, israel attacked.

also i'm so sick of hearing about hamas' charter and how they don't recognize israel.

But then it says about settlements:

"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

Therefore annihilating the slightest chance of a two-state solution.

On Palestinian self-rule it says:

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel

you accuse everyone who does not agree with you of such. that is why you fail

at some point, you need to give some serious thought to your own lack of coherent arguments, disjointed facts, and unsupported opinions.

but I know, its everyone else and not you

How many times have I asked you if you've read the Quran? How about the Hadiths? How many times have you said that you hadn't? How many times have I suggested that you do that? How many times have you ignored me and then come right back with the same ignorant opinions?

I know why it is. I've explained it, many times. Read through the thread. Or read through any other thread on this topic that I'm in

No you havent you came with the most retard statement (Arab terrorism is targeting Israel instead of the USA) and then you have been trying to create a narrative for it, when you were unable to name even one terror group, and instead have resorted to attacking other people without coming with a halfway decent argument.

1. cause by israel.

2. no, it's on israel, not the arab world, israel attacked.

also i'm so sick of hearing about hamas' charter and how they don't recognize israel.

But then it says about settlements:

"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

Therefore annihilating the slightest chance of a two-state solution.

On Palestinian self-rule it says:

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel

No you havent you came with the most retard statement (Arab terrorism is targeting Israel instead of the USA) and then you have been trying to create a narrative for it, when you were unable to name even one terror group, and instead have resorted to attacking other people without coming with a halfway decent argument.

"Focused on". A little reading comprehension would go a long way. The focus of Muslim Terror for the most part is Israel, when they aren't killing each other.

Most of Hezbollah American victims have been soldiers and they were killed in the middle of a civil war.

So you need to start counting US soldier victims to terrorism if you want to draw a good comparison.

But you arent because you are completely ignorant on the matter, so why dont you read a little instead of trolling, that way you can bring coherent arguments.

Oh my god. I love it when people like you tell me I'm ignorant...

How many times have I asked you if you've read the Quran? How about the Hadiths? How many times have you said that you hadn't? How many times have I suggested that you do that? How many times have you ignored me and then come right back with the same ignorant opinions?

Do you realize that there is huge differences in interpretation of the Hadiths and that there is far more divergence among islamics than there is among christians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Jihad_Organization

If you would just follow your own links more than just the information you want, you wouldn't look like such an assclown.

Nice job, bro. I could see how you could miss that though. It's the entire "Existence" section of that page...

I said in my previous post that it was a faction of Islamic Jihad that morphed into Hezbollah. Whether they were actual Hezbollah operatives is open to debate. But I hardly see how you can claim this is an example of militant groups targeting the US. We went and set up a barracks in the middle of a civil war and took sides with Israel. How are the people of Lebanon the aggressors?

None of this is really that complicated. We've installed or propped up virtually every brutal dictator in the Middle East since WWII. In addition to that, we blindly support Israel and ensure that there will never be justice for Palestinians, or a Palestinian state. It's all in the historical record. Israel is the cause of many of our problems, not an absorber of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back