Joanne Calderwood? UFC Strawweight Champion...?

there are more pics of Jojo online haha....

like this guys AV ^

its all good tho, just as long as everyone remembers I had it first lol

i had a different one until it was suggested we show unity. apologies! :redface:

Speaking of avatars what do I have to do to get mine activated?!?!

My first post was to join the TUF 20 fantasy league. At this rate, I'll have an avatar before TUF 20 ends.

You will join us soon!

only two more days till Jo Jo fights!

My first post was to join the TUF 20 fantasy league. At this rate, I'll have an avatar before TUF 20 ends.

Good for you! Not everone's first post can be that memorable or part of something so significant! :D

Play By Play discussion is the ultimate post-count multiplier, join in the fun as it go down and you'll have your avatar by the quarter finals.

C'mon dude start post spamming, go to the heavies and start posting shit, you'll get to a 10000 post in no time.
True. Or i could just start replying to every post I agree with and say "this" or "I agree" or something like that.

True. Or i could just start replying to every post I agree with and say "this" or "I agree" or something like that.

it's easy! :D

p.s. ....

10489900_10153246392040961_9140588828477499261_n.jpg

Maybe I should just start posting "go JoJo" in a bunch of threads. Or that poster.

it would take less than 100 times...doable. :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

i would suspect the people this flag represents,will more than likely be rooting for Randa ? My apologies,if you are in fact from Nova Scotia.

randa's from ontario, though. it might as well be another country! :p:icon_chee

randa's from ontario, though. it might as well be another country! :p:icon_chee

Don't know that much about Canada but,Glasgow & Edinburgh have a rivalry,still under the one flag though,so you'd cheer them on regardless.

I predict that if Jo Jo doesn't win today, then the upcoming vote for Scottish independence will fail due to crushed national self-confidence. :icon_cry2

Back