TUF 20: Episode 4 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

So next episode: Fighter is out of the tournament because of an ACL tear, and an eliminated fighter is brought back

My guess is Justine Kish with the injury and Tecia Torres being brought back

Figured this too, I hate it.
Hate 2nd chances

Melendez is a terrible coach compared to Pettis. The strategy for Melendez fighters is just flat bad.

To be fair, Pettis also made better picks. I mean the dude ended up with Jo Jo, Esparza, and Penne. Nuff said.

Chicks are emotional beings.

0.jpg

Bye bye Kish, welcome back Tecia. Makes you think the Esparza/Torres finale could still happen with all the talking that's been happening. I'll be rooting for Felice next week, whoever wins that fight gets Randa, one only upset so far, for a spot in the semis.

EDIT: Nevermind, looked at the brackets again and if that's what happened they'd meet in the next round if Tecia won that fight.

To be fair, Pettis also made better picks. I mean the dude ended up with Jo Jo, Esparza, and Penne. Nuff said.

Also Aisling, is #5. And Melendez top pick got eliminated straight away.

Carla named Tecia as most overrated fighter in the house. No surprise there, given the beef.

It's hard to argue with her, given that Tecia is the only favorite to lose a fight thus far.

you guys think Torres is definitely coming back?

thatd be awesome. hopefully not just a bye for Rawlings.

Esparza will take the entire show.

New SW women's champ on the way.

Anyone else get the sense that Tecia didnt have much affinity for her TUF team lol. Every time we've seen her onscreen since she got eliminated, she has the look of someone by whom zero fucks were given.

Davis seems like such an amiable guy. Hard to believe.

So did OJ Simpson.

Athletes public personas are often wildly different than their personalities outside the spotlight.

you guys think Torres is definitely coming back?

thatd be awesome. hopefully not just a bye for Rawlings.

Tecia vs Bec would be an awesome brawl. Would that be the matchup?

As much as I like her, I think it would be BS if Tecia got another shot.

I actually think so too I think it would make a lot more sense to just let that person goto the next round thats how tourney suppose to be. further more it's a tourney for the belt so very important one its quite unfair to let one person 2 chances definitely soils the legitimacy imo.

Feel bad for Hill. She was super confident but is just way WAY too green to beat someone like Carla.

Carla was nervous as hell, I'm impressed by the finish.

I actually think so too I think it would make a lot more sense to just let that person goto the next round thats how tourney suppose to be. further more it's a tourney for the belt so very important one its quite unfair to let one person 2 chances definitely soils the legitimacy imo.

True, but many tournaments allow for some sort of wildcard procedure. She is the most deserving of the eliminated people to come back so far.

Can anyone post/link to the preview for the next episode. I didn't see it.

Back