Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played Moira for a few games and fucking crushed, still went LLW though. Had 51 kills and 12k healing in the second game. Moira is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.... whiiiiich means she'll be nerfed or drastically altered soon. I will say I enjoyed and may have been better with Junkrat before any of his recent changes, talking before he went two mines and couldn't hurt himself.

Now about that engagement, Blizzard.
Moira bless.

tumblr_oyuvx3uQBP1r687oqo3_540.gif

just got back into this game after a long stretch away...I am suck.

I enjoy playing the game but OWL just moves to fast to be enjoyable for me at this point, maybe down the road. Still rooting for London due to the C9 roots(also English ones i guess)

This matchup is insane. LA pounding the ball deep.

Seoul was looking rough, bad game for Fleta, but he came through at the end, that Zen headshot was amazing.

Seoul was looking rough, bad game for Fleta, but he came through at the end, that Zen headshot was amazing.
No Mercy hurt the Gladiators on that final push. Almost should have went with the Pirate Ship to catch them off guard.

No Mercy hurt the Gladiators on that final push. Almost should have went with the Pirate Ship to catch them off guard.
Yeah, they didn't really have an answer for the picks. Fleta on Reaper is making me happy, first time I've seen my main man played I think.

london showed who the number one team in Orange is today. Birdring is just insane.

Went back to Tracer after months of neglect, been absolutely crushing cans lately. I love targeting helpless supports, like Mercy.
I have been giving her a whirl and doing a lot better than I used to.

What is your basic playing when playing with her?
I know you are way better on her, any tricks?

At first I was super fast and twitchy, and it wasn't working out.

Now I blink to a good spot, line up my shots, fire then blink away.

I am taking my time more and I am killing more, by just using the blink to reposition rather than trying to stay in a constant flux of crazy movement.

Was a rough night for opposing teams.

Bwahaha, look at Genji run, had no answer for my Moira,

Yea my cousin was doing some QP runs after not playing for well over a year at my house. He was shit with every character. I noticed his aim was just to horrible. So he kept getting into games with Genji in them. I told him to pick Winston (last he played Winston was a shit character). He was fucking shit up. He got lucky in that Mercy was on point and hoping in to heal and then leaving. He ended up with gold elims the next two games with Winston.

I have been giving her a whirl and doing a lot better than I used to.

What is your basic playing when playing with her?
I know you are way better on her, any tricks?

At first I was super fast and twitchy, and it wasn't working out.

Now I blink to a good spot, line up my shots, fire then blink away.

I am taking my time more and I am killing more, by just using the blink to reposition rather than trying to stay in a constant flux of crazy movement.
I always sneak around the back lines and target supports and other annoying targets. Always try to have at least two blinks when engaging in any fight so you can dodge enemy fire and have an extra for an escape, retrace if you need to. I like to hit and run, even if I don’t get an elimination, being a pest is pretty much the best way to play Tracer.

Decided to designate one of my alts as "tank only". As much as I enjoy Winston and know how good he is, I just tend to get so sloppy with him. Since I can just zap everything, I find myself not really focusing down a target to try to get the kill, but rather just tickle everyone a bit. My best results have been with Orisa. Just the fact that she has a gun to aim helps me focus on trying to melt down specific targets.

Did my placements on Saturday and landed in gold. Then yesterday I played 5 games where three of my wins got me almost 50 SR each; enough to cross into plat. God bless that performance-based SR.

DTjjuYHVwAAadmw.jpg

"WTF?!!!!!"
-that Sombra

Yeah, she raged in chat a bit, but she was half-joking. It's funny because that would be a beauty shot if she was visible, let alone full speed invis.

Decided to designate one of my alts as "tank only". As much as I enjoy Winston and know how good he is, I just tend to get so sloppy with him. Since I can just zap everything, I find myself not really focusing down a target to try to get the kill, but rather just tickle everyone a bit. My best results have been with Orisa. Just the fact that she has a gun to aim helps me focus on trying to melt down specific targets.

Did my placements on Saturday and landed in gold. Then yesterday I played 5 games where three of my wins got me almost 50 SR each; enough to cross into plat. God bless that performance-based SR.

DTjjuYHVwAAadmw.jpg

Nice! I've Moira and Reapered myself from 1680 to low Gold, but my tank game is a slight weakness. I play a mean Roadhog and Winston but Orisa bores me to tears, and teams are always asking for her. Rein used to be my boy, but there are just too many flankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back