‘Super racist’ pool safety poster prompts Red Cross apology

No the first worst poster was RoosterShooter, now it's this asshole.
Lol I remember him. Did he get banned or did he quit? I remember when he kept ending every post with the word "Yikes" what a shitty gimmick.

is the homie in the middle 'not cool' b/c he's merely a black guy swimming? like some old racist scientist pops up 'well you see, it has to do w/ bone density and uh ...'

seriously

lil white cat doesn't have floaties either, amateur

I'd say it super progressive.

I mean, there's a black boy pushing a white girl and no cops rushing in to beat him senseless

Lol I remember him. Did he get banned or did he quit? I remember when he kept ending every post with the word "Yikes" what a shitty gimmick.

Dude no joke he's actually one of my close friends in reality but he vowed to stop posting on this "racist white guy" site because people were giving him shit for white knighting Kanye. Love the guy but he can be a dumbass sometimes. lol

You are seriously becoming the worst poster on this board.

If it was all white cartoon characters, I know for a fact the WarRoom would say "OMG how racist, imagine if they were all black kids with the not cool sign!!"...Of course since that didn't happen, it's all ok...I know how the internet works, I been hearing these arguments my whole life.

Also sexist as mostly the males are rapists and child molesters. Also homophobic as no LGBT representation. Needs some burkas in there somewhere.

Dude no joke he's actually one of my close friends in reality but he vowed to stop posting on this "racist white guy" site because people were giving him shit for white knighting Kanye. Love the guy but he can be a dumbass sometimes. lol
Lol I bumped heads with him over Kanye just like everyone else. All people were saying is Kanye makes great music, but he's an asshole and the Kardashians suck and he was white knighting Kanye hard. He must have visited the warroom a couple times to get the "racist white guy site" thing lol

If it was all white cartoon characters, I know for a fact the WarRoom would say "OMG how racist, imagine if they were all black kids with the not cool sign!!"...Of course since that didn't happen, it's all ok...I know how the internet works, I been hearing these arguments my whole life.

Some of the "Not Cool" kids are white.

If it was all white cartoon characters like you say nobody would have bitched and it wouldn't be in the news.

If it was all white cartoon characters like you say nobody would have bitched and it wouldn't be in the news.

If it was all white people, the gripe would be about the "racist poster/pool that doesn't have any black people in it."

The kid with the bottle (upper right) is white. One of the kids running (upper left) is white.

You mean, all 2 of them? :rolleyes:
The kid with the bottle is brown.....Do you even see? The man has a nice brown tan...the kid running is brown as well.

The cool people are white....

Damn compare skin colors, it's so damn clear.

If all the uncool kids were white and a person in the War Room saw it...I guarantee you that he will post it, and everybody in the War Room will circle jerk to it saying "OMG imagine if all the cool kids were white and the uncool kids were black/brown, everybody would get mad but since it's white kids as uncool, it's ok".

I know for a fact you people would say that.

They are either black or brown...You people are blind.

If there were no black people in the poster, people would assume that everyone is white. And that poster would be deemed as racist for having only white people in it.

But since you've already made the judgment that the poster is racist, you convince yourself that any "Not Cool" person must be non-white.

They are either black or brown...You people are blind.

It's possible for white people with dark hair. Plus they have the same skin color as the blonde girl on the diving board and the Blonde guy that is life guarding.

Back