“Republican Party is a domestic terror group”

Is that the best you have?

This is like debating a puppy.

Show me how Obama doesn't do everything he hates the GOP for.

I personally hate them both equally
More bu bu but

That was an act of war as we were still in a state of declared war. Besides. I am convinced many many more millions of Japanese would have died if he had actually invaded them like we originally planned to.. Can you imagine the stark difference? In the end, i am ok with it as it ultimately saved lives. The millions of lives that would have been lost by direct invasion. It would have been the end of the Japanese as a people..
Did that guy really call the atomic bomb an act of terror?

Yo dude, Okinawa set the tone for the war on japanese soil, they weren't giving up, to the death was a thing they meant (unlike BJ penn) they weren't willing to lose without dying, we ended it as cleanly as possible and made the world think we were insane at the same time

Title of thread is hyperbole. But saying that they are morally and intellectually bankrupt and give no fucks about America as a whole is not.

Yes, very obviously.

If the American Communist Party was operating at its most fervent former glory, it still wouldn't be a tenth as terroristic as the GOP. Rob the poor, cause millions to suffer, foment deadly conflicts all over the globe, and all for the private profit of a handful of rich white guys. And, better yet, leverage your ability to do all this by demonizing minorities and immigrants.

Lol

Rob the poor of what? The poor in the United States as with any other welfare state contribute next to nothing fiscally to society. They pay little to nothing in taxes, use up the majority of taxpayer funded resources and commit a disproportionate amount of crime. If anything the poor are robbing the working class of the tax dollars they have paid into a system that does little to benefit them.

Lol

Rob the poor of what? The poor in the United States as with any other welfare state contribute next to nothing fiscally to society. They pay little to nothing in taxes, use up the majority of taxpayer funded resources and commit a disproportionate amount of crime. If anything the poor are robbing the working class of the tax dollars they have paid into a system that does little to benefit them.

LOL @ you thinking the working class and the poor aren't the same thing. You think the restaurant workers and cashiers making $17,000 a year providing services that your livelihood and convenience depend on are griping about the succubi of a willfully unemployed underclass? Or is it more likely they are wanting to afford to live and not be spat on by the ungrateful economic illiterates they serve?

The media and its masters who run the platform for both sides, and creates the notion that all thinking needs to run through right or left, is the enemy.

Promoting low culture at every single turn. Making whores and bitter pieces of shit out of everybody so we are idiots that are easy to push over. We are losing.

Last edited:
As we did with Libya and Syria also

Syria was much more justified than Iraq.

Libya, at least pretextually, was as well. That is, there was an actual seemingly imminent event that allowed the opportunity for intervention with Gaddafi's forces closing on Tripoli.

For Iraq, there was literally nothing: just the claim of nukes.

LOL @ you thinking the working class and the poor aren't the same thing. You think the restaurant workers and cashiers making $17,000 a year providing services that your livelihood and convenience depend on are griping about the succubi of a willfully unemployed underclass? Or is it more likely they are wanting to afford to live and not be spat on by the ungrateful economic illiterates they serve?

What is that cashier making $17,000 paying into the system? I respect anyone that works for a living but its laughable to say that those on food stamps, medicaid, earned income credit etc. is being robbed by anyone. They (for the most part) are getting back far more than they put in.

Syria was much more justified than Iraq.

Libya, at least pretextually, was as well. That is, there was an actual seemingly imminent event that allowed the opportunity for intervention with Gaddafi's forces closing on Tripoli.

For Iraq, there was literally nothing: just the claim of nukes.

Nope. Gaddafi was actually working with us and becoming one of the more moderate Leaders. Assad was actually a very moderate leader.

But we know why some people support 1 war while not another. It's political. Simple.

90% of America is pro war depending on the party in charge. It is what it is.

What is that cashier making $17,000 paying into the system? I respect anyone that works for a living but its laughable to say that those on food stamps, medicaid, earned income credit etc. is being robbed by anyone. They (for the most part) are getting back far more than they put in.

Anyone who has ever been poor knows this to be true. Payroll is what hurts the poor. Hell, I make decent 6 figures and still find ways to not pay much in Fed Taxes.

Hello, do you follow a thread or just reply to one post in every thread?

Everything he originally said the GOP does, Obama did, every one.
Except for the whole 'driving the economy off of a cliff thing' sure. Bush went to war and forgot the objective, Obama was in the big boy seat when Osama got his face canoed by a SEAL.
Republicans came up with healthcare and ran a guy for president who actually implemented it in his state. Obama did it for the whole nation. Its like both parties basically do the same thing, except one party fucks it up all the time because they are incompetent thieves and are in turn, voted into office by incompetents.

The democratic party literally funded ISIS.
GOP was A OK with it also.

Hell, McCain still probably wants to.

But the Dems and Neocons like McCain seem to be morphing into a new party

Except for the whole 'driving the economy off of a cliff thing' sure. Bush went to war and forgot the objective, Obama was in the big boy seat when Osama got his face canoed by a SEAL.
Republicans came up with healthcare and ran a guy for president who actually implemented it in his state. Obama did it for the whole nation. Its like both parties basically do the same thing, except one party fucks it up all the time because they are incompetent thieves and are in turn, voted into office by incompetents.

I've made more money in the market under Trump this year than I did in the last 4 years under Obama. I'm ok

Also glad we have not toppled any governments his first year. Even though the MSM, McCain and Dems would love a good war with Russia

Nope. Gaddafi was actually working with us and becoming one of the more moderate Leaders. Assad was actually a very moderate leader.

I agree. I think Libya is the single worst black eye of the Obama administration. I am a bona fide Gaddafi sympathizer.

But at least a valid pretext was there, even if I think it was just that: pretext. NATO didn't just act on bald intelligence info without pressing facts.

Back