1,000 sick with Norovirus at 32 schools in northern California's Yolo County

Man, I had Norovirus before and it sucks, when you fart diarrhea comes out, you basically shit yourself.

I had a horrible indigestion after eating some fresh veggies I bought at the grocery. I didn't feel well like 4 or 5 hours later, I couldn't burp and I felt bloated, I woke up and felt nausea sat on the toilet and nothing would come out but I felt like going, So I drank some cold Soda and I burped and felt better, than a minute or two I threw up the food I ate, I ran to the toilet and took a dump and felt relieved.

I went back to bed after taking a shower.

an hour later I had to turn to the restroom again and took another dump, went back to bed felt weak and dehydrated like my muscles were so sore, and I farted and I shat myself had to change my undies.

My folks had to buy me electrolyte drinks because I needed fluid since the runs made me dehydrated and Adult diapers I was in bed for at least 4-5 days and lost 10 pounds, I couldn't eat, I had to force myself to eat soup and some crackers.

Now imagine how many Panties and Boxers got shit farted on in California!

Man, I had Norovirus before and it sucks, when you fart diarrhea comes out, you basically shit yourself.

I had a horrible indigestion after eating some fresh veggies I bought at the grocery. I didn't feel well like 4 or 5 hours later, I couldn't burp and I felt bloated, I woke up and felt nausea sat on the toilet and nothing would come out but I felt like going, So I drank some cold Soda and I burped and felt better, than a minute or two I threw up the food I ate, I ran to the toilet and took a dump and felt relieved.

I went back to bed after taking a shower.

an hour later I had to turn to the restroom again and took another dump, went back to bed felt weak and dehydrated like my muscles were so sore, and I farted and I shat myself had to change my undies.

My folks had to buy me electrolyte drinks because I needed fluid since the runs made me dehydrated and Adult diapers I was in bed for at least 4-5 days and lost 10 pounds, I couldn't eat, I had to force myself to eat soup and some crackers.

Sounds like a shitty way to make weight. Next time just run a hot epsom salt / baking soda bath. But glad you got the 10 lbs off.

<Y2JSmirk>

expected this thread to be about a flu/virus epidemic in a county that doesn't believe in vaccination hence the mocking 'yolo' name.

Back