Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

Ehh... not quite.. people have been raping enslaving & pillaging far before Islam got on the scene..

Ancient Persia Ancient Rome Egypt Greece yada yada

People have been doing it since recorded history. Regardless of religion or ethnicity. Nobody has a moral high ground. Be it " European Muslim African Christian Asian etc etc. Everyone's ancestors hands are stained with blood when you go far enough back long enough. If they aren't you probably wouldn't exist.

Everyone has far more common history than people admit. Be it white black brown Christian Muslim Hindu even Buddhists.. Everyone is guilty if we're going to attach the sins of the past to those in the present

He mentioned "your country". My country has not been "raping & pillaging people of colour" since before Islam existed. Muslims have been doing that a lot longer.

He mentioned "your country". My country has not been "raping & pillaging people of colour" since before Islam existed. Muslims have been doing that a lot longer.

Oh . Should have read his posts better. Because obviously Islam has been around faaar longer than nations. But European was a bit general of a term to me.

Apologies

no, he was taken alive because he is white.

You don't think those cops would have killed him if he fought back? You don't know cops.. I know plenty of cops IRL, if someone is killing people and they start shooting at them, they don't give a fuck what color, creed, race, nationality etc. they are, they will fucking kill them.

He is alive because he surrendered.

EDIT:
Apologies if you were being sarcastic
{<redford}

Last edited:
You don't think those cops would have killed him if he fought back? You don't know cops.. I know plenty of cops IRL, if someone is killing people and they start shooting at them, they don't give a fuck what color, creed, race, nationality etc. they are, they will fucking kill them.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic

whoops - my bad then. Hard to distinguish on here sometimes with the crazies

It is exceptionally difficult at times. And I only knew because of his prior posts.. without that reference point would be hard to know ( if not impossible)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mes-black-people-trauma/9800756002/?gnt-cfr=1

This type of rhetoric is so vile. There are roughly twice as many black on white murders in America as white on black (source: FBI crime data) yet the USA Today would never dare do an article on white people feeling unsafe

Nah, it's far worse than twice as many.

tOTcCRH.jpeg

How leftists argue. lol
At no point did I ever claim or even imply such a thing. Why'd you leftists have to lie so much? Because you have no counter-arguments. lol

Again, when did I say or even imply such a thing? You're just making stuff up. You're such a joke, son. I've dealt with you before on this very sub-forum, you ended up abandoning this argument because you had absolutely no counters. And that's EXACTLY what's going to happen again.

How leftists argue, lol. Talking about illegal fishing in Somali waters. Jesus fucking christ you are such a joke. This is how desperate you are for a counter-argument, because you know how strong my position is.

People are fleeing Somalia because it's a clannish, third world, backward, corrupt shithole. Always has been.

Imagine thinking illegal FISHING is the reason for Somalis fleeing Somalia.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Provide evidence my country, Britain, is depleting Somali fishing supplies. Go!

Strawman nonsense.

Also, Muslims have been raping, enslaving & pillaging for a lot longer Europeans have. Nice try, child.
<{outtahere}>

Are you really that dumb?

EDIT:
Apologies if you were being sarcastic
{<redford}

complete sarcasm

Another prime example of how leftists argue. lol
It’s not an argument, it’s a question

another prime example of low IQ rightists

But let me rephrase, since you’re playing victim again:

You really think muslims were raping, etc. before europeans?

Back