10 years on Sherdog (decade member brahs...GTFIH)

April 2006 here. Was here to witness lots of hilarity and heated Pride vs UFC arguments...

Just droppin' in for da old school homies! Damn I can't believe this much time has passed. hahaha! Old AF!

Dog, prolly 'doggers on here that were born after the 'dog was born, na mean dog?

Only been a member for about a year. But I've been lurking these forums since about 2004. Back when Sherdog had posters like magic man and animal mother. This was back in the day when the only mma videos online where sherdog highlight videos.

This is my second account. My first one was banned back when they would banhammer if you gave fight spoilers.

it's really amazing how lenient this place has gotten over the years. it's a welcomed change, i must say.

it's really amazing how lenient this place has gotten over the years. it's a welcomed change, i must say.
Agreed. The mods now far more reasonable, and most of them were solid posters before becoming mods. Getting banned because some limp dick geek gets offended you don't worship their favorite fighters is not a very positive balance.

Agreed. The mods now far more reasonable, and most of them were solid posters before becoming mods. Getting banned because some limp dick geek gets offended you don't worship their favorite fighters is not a very positive balance.

hahaha. i remember that guy. ah, the memories...

60255552.jpg

<[analyzed}>

I lurked a few years before my join date,actually signed up the day after i met our majesty GOAT Juice Jones just to brag.haha

Gotta say it felt good to tell the GOAT of his goatness and to see the surprise on his face.

He must believe mohawkblood420 can see into the future :cool:

10yr crew checking in

touched by teh jab and not catching teh aidz was big back then.

This place was pretty different back in 2007. The OT was king. There was actual conversation, not just insult firefights. Mayberry was corny af.

There most certainly was not actual conversation here, and the OT sucked as bad then as it does now.

Originally joined in August '05. King Kabuki banned me because he banned a bunch of other folk I posted with.

Free Golden Arms! tl/fwi! Who is Lyoto Machida? etc.

I have an account that I didn't know I had back from 2006

was lurking back since 04 so I don't know, time flies

2004 lurker here as well.

I had an account that just never opened. It always said to contact the administrator.

It is known that 2005 join dates are TUF noobs!
True. But I made an account here in 1969 but forgot my login info. Hence the TUF noob join date. I've been watching MMA (pankration) since The Greek Olympics.

Back