[2009 - A Year in Review]

Just because you yanks stole our language and used it to conquer the world, with your sitcoms, fast food and hip hop musicial stylings doesn't mean we are wrong.

Has anyone seen Hunto latley? I don't think I haven't seen his posts in the pub for a while. I think thats the name anyway.

Modern English is really just a cluster-fuck of Saxon-German, Norman French and Latin anyways. No point in splitting hairs over it.

NICE! Glad someone noticed my hairyness. I've reached all new levels in recent weeks.

Edit: I also seriously made a girl's day by taking my shirt off at the gym. She has a hairy chest and beard fetish so obviously I am irresistible to her.

Hunto usually sleeps in but he's been as scarce as European global dominance lately...

Bama was too young. He couldn't handle the knowledge.

2009, the year Bacon replaced John Stewart on the Daily Show and began his career as a political satirist.

I could totally do that job. What does it pay?

Also armor has U on the other side of the pond.

As does it up here, along with Favour, Flavour and a bunch of other shit.

And we also spell it cheque as well as check (like the bank). Though that has to do with the QC, not the Anglo.

As does it up here, along with Favour, Flavour and a bunch of other shit.

And we also spell it cheque as well as check (like the bank). Though that has to do with the QC, not the Anglo.

Pick a side, waffler.

It is in a real proper, honest to god, real mans dictionary

AskOxford: honour

I'm glad you went to the OED for that - it pisses me right the fuck off when people use Webster's dictionary. Webster's can eat shit. Any real dictionary enthusiast uses OED or at the very lease, if you MUST slum it, American Heritage

A little known fact:

I (daemonarch) was member of BOTH winning teams (team comps) - Cap'n's deadlifters and Graedy's overhead troop, and if Odin's beard was a team competition, rest assured I'd be in winning team!

How many fuckers can say the same ?

Just to be clear, I'm not sayin that those wins were my deserve or that I did anything exeptional, I merely sharpened/took my skills of luck-bringing to another level:icon_chee

Bama was too young. He couldn't handle the knowledge.

We completely forgot to recount Bama's rearrival, and inevitable emo-teen angst laden breakdown and departure.

And in the "lost on the battlefield" category, I think you meant Fedoraba, not our lovable weiner dog shepard.

Before the mutant worms began devouring my innards, I joined a kickass hardcore gym that made many S&Pers jealous. And I didn't shy away from bragging about it.

Numerous S&Pers ventured into the Heavies due to the stupidity in the "OMG Frank Mir Is HOOOOOOGE and on The Steroids" thread.

DW made a brief return, and a whole new crop of S&Pers was exposed to autofellatio.

We learned that the back squat was dead.

NICE! Glad someone noticed my hairyness. I've reached all new levels in recent weeks.

Edit: I also seriously made a girl's day by taking my shirt off at the gym. She has a hairy chest ... so obviously I am irresistible to her.

Wow... Just, wow...

We need more awesome threads like this. Whatever happened to Bama?

Bama got sick of e-drama and left S&P. Since then, he's matured up, being out on his own at college and is planning to do a PL comp sometime next year.

StevenCrowder went from doing cheap commentary videos in his apartment to being flown places to commentate, as well as getting bit parts in movies and TV shows.

X-PacGuard became SteveQ.

Before the mutant worms began devouring my innards, I joined a kickass hardcore gym that made many S&Pers jealous. And I didn't shy away from bragging about it.

SM also had the MRSA.

I bought a decent weight set and promptly took a 3-month hiatus from lifting. Strangely, my bench didn't suffer as much as my squat and ZDL.

I have a good one.. joshetc didnt make the year in review for the 3rd year in a row!!!

edit: Maybe this is the 40s talking but actually I should of bitched last year. I totally kicked everyones ass in the lightweight race. It seems like everyone in that contest got their ass kicked so bad they were disgraced off the forums.

Back